I don,t understand this game.

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
ps2sucks
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I don,t understand this game.

Post by ps2sucks »

i don,t understand this game rez i played it and its bad grahics and boring. Is that why it didn,t come out in america?
ImageImage
someoneElse
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Re: I don,t understand this game.

Post by someoneElse »

ps2sucks wrote:i don,t understand this game rez i played it and its bad grahics and boring. Is that why it didn,t come out in america?
The graphics are supposed to be simple. It's a combination shooter/music timing game, and as such niche games are rarely released in the US, demand was felt to be low, among other reasons.
Can you survive Darwin's Blade? Sign up Today
Grooverider
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Grooverider »

I can't believe this heresy - Rez is a work of genius - think Space Harrier for the twenty first century - and the soundtrack is fantastic. Download it from Azel Media Zero ( http://media-zero.com/gamemusic.shtml )
[UR4]Dutch
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by [UR4]Dutch »

In Europe Rez is concidered as a collectors item. There was only limited stock and only a few shops sold this game. I'm getting it next week new & sealed.
MarHel2
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by MarHel2 »

Where do you get it from? A shop, or some auction? I looked all over the place, but ebay.de only has the PS2 version... :?