ChuChu/Bomberman online

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
spaghetti
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ChuChu/Bomberman online

Post by spaghetti »

I finally got my fooking ISP to work with the Dreamcast... and I went online with my two network games (Bomberman and ChuChu) and!!!

Nobody was there. :(

It was like waiting several weeks outside a big building where you could hear all sorts of people laughing and partying and having a good time and music and stuff...

And when you finally get inside, it's an empty warehouse with nobody there and there's just a boombox sitting on the table playing the sounds. :X

It was so sad! lol I really wanted to play DC online with someone at least once. But oh well....

Maybe we could setup an online party sometime soon?

It would rock...

Or maybe the servers are just fooked up?
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

I think the servers have been down for several months now.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

No, they're still up. Last time I went into bomberman online, there was one game running but it was full, with 8 people. Ah well.
ShadowofBob
ShadowOfBob
ShadowOfBob

Post by ShadowofBob »

Bomberman Online has about 10 people or so in the evening. I play it ocasionally. I think that the Chu Chu Rocket server was shut down recently.