Playin PSX'S DDR GAMES ON TO DA DC&OTHER DANCIN GAMES ON

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
hehehaha
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Playin PSX'S DDR GAMES ON TO DA DC&OTHER DANCIN GAMES ON DC?

Post by hehehaha » Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:43 am

OKay, im a lil tired of playin the DC's DDR 2nd mix and Club mix.. is there a way where i can play PSone's DDR games onto my dreamcast? Please explain..

Also, are there any other DC games that involves using the mat? please let me know. thanks..
0newinged
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Re: Playin PSX'S DDR GAMES ON TO DA DC&OTHER DANCIN GAMES ON DC?

Post by 0newinged » Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:55 pm

hehehaha wrote:OKay, im a lil tired of playin the DC's DDR 2nd mix and Club mix.. is there a way where i can play PSone's DDR games onto my dreamcast? Please explain..
sorry, there isn't any way to play those psx games on dreamcast :( they would need an emulator to play it on but the only one that plays _any_ psx games is BleemCast, which only works with three games.
Last edited by 0newinged on Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No Name
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by No Name » Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:59 pm

feet if fury will support the mat (i think) cant wait for it to come out. (it it out yet, i thought it was oct. 1st)
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak » Thu Oct 10, 2002 5:50 pm

EVERY game supports the mat. ALL of them. The mat is just a blown up controller, there's nothin special bout it. Some people play Space Channel 5 with a dance mat, though it was not intended for it.

Heck, I haven't tested it yet, but my PSX dance mat SHOULD work on the Dreamcast. We'll find out when Feet of Fury comes out 8)