Free isps

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Pyrosurfer
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Free isps

Post by Pyrosurfer »

I just got broadband. It's great, but i cant play online dc games anymore(don't want to buy the bba). I just got netzero to work on my pc, then i tried it on dreamcast. It didn't work, I have set up other isps on my dc before though. How do i get netzero to work with dreamcast?
Sirmorpheous
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Sirmorpheous »

what is netzero?
51R/\/\0RP|-|30|_|5

CupNoodle
Jim Dandy!

Post by CupNoodle »

It's an ISP just like AOL (aka Satan), MSN, and stuff like that, NetZero is really cheap though
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

There used to be away to use netzero without useing the software. There was a site and you put your username and password in (yea so what if they take your FREE ISP username) and it generates a new code that works. I had used that in my Dreamcast and it worked. But Netzero only gives 10 hours free now, and that was a year ago. There is a good chance they fixed it so you couldn't do that.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Anushian
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Anushian »

Netzero doesn't support DC. No way to get it to work now. Maybe someone has, but if so, I haven't heard...
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

dcvision.com has a guide on how to connect your dc to your pc to use its bb connection. its fairly simple and well written.

(if link don't work try consolevision.com)

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Quall
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Quall »

i only got that thing to work once, on my web browser. For some reason it never worked since. Your settings have to be exact.
ShadowofBob
ShadowOfBob
ShadowOfBob

Post by ShadowofBob »

It's a pain in the ass to actually use to play games online. I was happy to find out that my DSL company(SBC) offers unlimited Dial-UP with it's DSL service. :D The other option would be too buy a BBA(I did :) ). It Works with Bomberman Online, PSO ver 1 & 2, Quake 3, Unreal Tournament, and POD, and probably more that I'm not aware of. You can also use it for deving too