Resident evil 3.

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Veggita2099 »

I had no idea you could burn them! Arg all that ammo I wasted for nothing :(

Least now I know what all that fuel is for.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
yodanut
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by yodanut »

You know, that's explained in the game as soon as you find fuel. You do read the notes in the game, don't you? :roll:
Metroid Evolution
Helping evolve the Metroid series.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

yodanut wrote:You know, that's explained in the game as soon as you find fuel. You do read the notes in the game, don't you? :roll:
Yea as a matter of fact I have read everything fairly carefully. I swear I never read anything about burning zombies. I thought the fuel was to keep the lighter working or something. I am at the part where it talks about the Plant 42.

I get the feeling I am going to run out of ammo since I bet I have wasted 3 clips and about 5 shotgun shells on those crimson heads. I did leave a few zombies alone that I could easily dodge though.
yodanut
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by yodanut »

One document mentions that the only two ways to truly kill a zombie are to burn them or to cut their heads off. It's not given as game instructions, but more as a note to the character, so maybe that's why you missed it. Don't worry too much about it, though. Even using the fuel, ammo is still scarce and must be conserved. Plus you don't have enough gas for all the zombies so avoid using it if you can just run past them.
Metroid Evolution
Helping evolve the Metroid series.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

yodanut wrote:One document mentions that the only two ways to truly kill a zombie are to burn them or to cut their heads off. It's not given as game instructions, but more as a note to the character, so maybe that's why you missed it. Don't worry too much about it, though. Even using the fuel, ammo is still scarce and must be conserved. Plus you don't have enough gas for all the zombies so avoid using it if you can just run past them.
I remember the part about cutting there heads off. CAn you do that somehow? You would think you coudl take your starting knife and do that? I have tried to just walk around some zombies but in areas you go through a lot I just can't do that. I still might make it, but I just don't know. Im down to like 12 shotgun shells, about 50ish handgun bullets and about 14 grenade rounds (all different types). Handgun bullets of course get used up quicky since it takes about half a clip per zombie and sometimes more to kill it.
Speeddemon
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Speeddemon »

Quall wrote:Im thinking about barrowinng my cousins GC, then renting that game. I still can't believe he doesnt have it. Between you and me though, I think that he's scared of the game, and thats why he doesn't have it. It's the only logical reason.

Since we're on the topic of resident evil. Does anyone know where I can dowload the opening movie to the jpn. psx version of RE1. I kinda wanted to see the unedited movie, even if it does suck.

The PC had the unedited version but it wasnt complete from the JPN PSX release....there was more gibs n stuff, i might grab the jpn version of RE off some friend in a couple of days.
P|-|33r |\/|3 B147C|-|!!!
Quall
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Quall »

Speeddemon wrote:The PC had the unedited version but it wasnt complete from the JPN PSX release....there was more gibs n stuff, i might grab the jpn version of RE off some friend in a couple of days.
Directors cut for the PS1 was supposed to be unedited, but I rescently found out that it was.
Anyways, if you happen to record the movie and put it on the net somewhere. Give me a hollar.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Grr I just went into that room downstairs with the item box and save point. I found the document about how to kill the zombies... fine time to find it now.....
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

i'd previously posted asking for a copy of Wesker's Report (always liked the character) a few months back, and I just found it. Figured I'd put the link here..

http://old.fileplanet.com/dl/dl.asp?pla ... report.zip
xxlenigma
Wanker
Wanker

Post by xxlenigma »

AHhhhh RE3, and 2 on dreamcast....now thats some gaming bliss right there for you folks.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

xxlenigma wrote:AHhhhh RE3, and 2 on dreamcast....now thats some gaming bliss right there for you folks.
Yea 2 was great. RE3 is good but that damn nemesis sucks. Guess they didn't put him there to be friendly though huh?

I quit playing that damn RE for GC. I figure if I started over and used the fuel to my advantage I might be ok, but as it stands Im about about out of ammo and don't have no idea where to go next. I know this is supposed to be a survival horror and all, but all the previous RE games sold well so they did they have to change the difficulty. Isn't easy supposed to be just that....EASY???? Anyways I have no desire to start over so Its going to back to my friends F*ck this game shelf.
Mugworm_Griblick

Post by Mugworm_Griblick »

Whenever i start a new game of RE3, the first ink ribbon i pick up gives me unlimited saves. Does this happen to anyone else? or is it just my luck :D

?@ Cheatah? whats the thing called that you plug things into, the power socket?

<Dilbert> Cheatah
<Dilbert> have you heard the jokes they dont tell fags?
?@ Cheatah? no
Quall
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Quall »

I think you have unlimited ink ribbons because the difficulty is on easy. If you don't have a choice for difficulties, then you probably have to beat the game to earn em.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Yay I just beat the game. Well actually I beat it a hour ago. Was kinda dissapointed not much of a ending really. Then again I played it on Easy and took 7 hours and 29 saves so I am sure I didn't unllock any of the secret stuff.

So far Code Veronica Sucks.