Where do you find the Grenade Launcher in Code Veronica???

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Brothaman
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Where do you find the Grenade Launcher in Code Veronica???

Post by Brothaman »

Hey.... I am a little late on Resident Evil but I just got Code Veronica for my Dreamcast... I am almost finish with my first disk but I cannot find the Grenade launcher for Claire... Can someone please tell me where do you find it at??? Thanx!!! :wink: :wink:
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Im more behind then you. I am playing 2 for DC. I beat it with Leone now I am near the end with Claire. If all goes well I should be finished with it tommorrow.

From my experience I have weapons usually on dead bodys, hard to see shelves, or extremely cluttered shelves where you can't see it. I only played Code Veronica a couple of minutes to make sure it works, so I am not sure about it.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Look on http://www.gamefaqs.com

I know where it is, but I can't remember how to get there. It's this pipe looking thing leaning against a wall.
[UR4]Dutch
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by [UR4]Dutch »

You need one of the 2 cards to open a hatch (???, don't know the excact English word). Remember the boiling room with the fans? All the gas is leaking..... You poassed it with Steve when you had the double Uzi's (It wass the only time you played with him, he went ahead to clear everything for Claire). I'm not sure if you can still get the Nade-launcher when you're on the end of the first disk. It's a shame though.....it's a great weapon to kill Tyrant.

One hint: Make sure you place the empty fire-eqsthinguiser (please type the correct word below) in an item box. You'll need it later on to get the best weapon in the game (on disk 2). You used it in the first 30 minutes on the first disk to put out the fire near the truck (that way you could get the briefcase with the special alloy).
Brothaman
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Brothaman »

Thanks a lot!! Sorry it took so long to reply... I Don't come here often.Now I am almost finish with my second disk with Chris.I just saw the cinema where Steve turns into the monster and dies.... It's sad.... I sorta wish he made it in the end.