Spare games....... Gotta get rid of em :P

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
SpiderW
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Spare games....... Gotta get rid of em :P

Post by SpiderW »

I got 4 games for my Bday, and only 1 was to my liking, Quake 3 Arena.... The others were Virtual Fighter 3Tb, wich was just too bloody slow and basic for me, Soulcalibour, which I already have, and House of the Dead 2, because I don't have a gun!
So what do you guys think I should do with them, and if anyone wants one I'll gladly sell or trade them!
Crack a window will ya!
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

I would say sell or trade the 2 fighting games and use that money to get a gun for House of the Dead 2. It is imho the best gun game money can buy.
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....
Sirmorpheous
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Sirmorpheous »

keep soul calibur just in case the other copy breaks...it's always good to have backup copies of the best games of all time!
51R/\/\0RP|-|30|_|5

SpiderW
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SpiderW »

I'm not the kinda person that lets there CDs break....

I think that I might sell the fighting ones and get a gun, I'll have to go to the nearest EB see how much they'll take em from me for, too bad the closest one is like 3 or 4 hours away :P
Crack a window will ya!
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

EB will not give you enough credit. You should sell it on Ebay if they are still new. You will not only make enough money for a gun, but you may be able to get another game.
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....
Sirmorpheous
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Sirmorpheous »

SpiderW wrote:I'm not the kinda person that lets there CDs break....

I think that I might sell the fighting ones and get a gun, I'll have to go to the nearest EB see how much they'll take em from me for, too bad the closest one is like 3 or 4 hours away :P
yes but someone else could break it
51R/\/\0RP|-|30|_|5

Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

EB don't offer enough for trade ins. Consider they are giving you store credit and not cash they could give you more.

For example:

Lets say you take a game in and they give you 10 dollars credit for it. Ok you spend 10 dollars in there store on a item. well that item you paid 10 dollars for didn't cost them 10 dollars since there selling it for profit. Then they take that game and turn around and sell it for 25 or 30. I tried doing that once I was going to trade a few ps1 games in (this was 2 years ago so ps1 games still had decent value). I think it was Parasite Eve 1 and 2. I was offered 10 for PE2, and 2 for PE 1. At the time PE2 was still 40 bucks at most places I think. And at 2 bucks for PE 1 Id rather have it look pretty on my shelf then get 2 bucks out of it!

As for Dreamcast games they might not even buy them. IF they do your looking at a dollar or two for those games.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Kiley
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Kiley »

Sell them on the boards... some Aussies might be interested... like me :P

How much u want for Soul Calibur?

Kiley
Daniel Kiley is still "dreaming"
SpiderW
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SpiderW »

err.. well I dunno how much you would wanna pay for it. Id be happy for a trade!
Crack a window will ya!
H-Guy
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by H-Guy »

post your items up on half.com or on ebay.com, maybe you can make some decent cash than for making a trade in at EB or at Gamestop. On top of that, you will lower the risk that you won't run into a fan boy employee(s) who will ridicule you saying that you should have bought a PS2, thats if you can trade in DC games.
zickfun
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by zickfun »

if you wanna get a gun try this (this is what i do to get cheap games)

save 10$...goto the video store( a close one) where there selling all there old games for $2, buy all of them with the $10. sell them at tradorama or some other place like that. get at least 10$ for them, then buy the gun :)
SpiderW
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SpiderW »

Nice tactic, but down here it seems reluctant to find cheap 2nd hand games... The closest I can get is 4 Saturn games for 20 bucks from the local vid store...
then if I try to sell them I might get 20c each.
Crack a window will ya!