any good places to buy cheap and/or used dc games?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
spaghetti
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

any good places to buy cheap and/or used dc games?

Post by spaghetti »

up till now i've been using ebay, but i'm just wondering if there are any good sites you guys go to or where i can get some of the games ebay doesn't have a lot...
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

Electronics Boutique has games as cheap as 99 cents (NFL 2K, 2K1), and most of their prices are ok. Their biggest competition is Gamestop/Babbages/Software Etc. Their prices are about on par with EB. If you are resourceful, you can always check out pawn shops near universities. College students are always broke and sometimes need to sell or pawn their games just to pay the bills. I have had many good deals just going to pawn shops. Garage sales and flea markets are other options as well. If you have the money, you can always put an ad in the paper, and have people call you to sell their games.
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....
Quall
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Quall »

go to funcoland, (another gamestop...) I get all my games there, for less then $12 each.