Has anyone gotten any cool imports lately?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Has anyone gotten any cool imports lately?

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

I was just wondering for when I make my next order. I had Rez on order from NCSX; but after 2 months of waiting, I cancelled it. I just got this past friday:

Rent A Hero #1

Gundam Wing 0079 Rise From the Ashes

Gundam Wing Federation vs. Zion

and

Guilty Gear X

So far, I haven't had the chance to really get into them as I took my Dreamcast home as I've got too much stuff to keep me busy over the next week (projects, papers, moving, etc.)

I really want to get one of those hard platforms along with the 2 DDR games as well as Samba De Amigo 2000 plus some maracas (it isn't nearly as fun without maracas).

Is Pop N' Music any good (with/ without the special controller)?

Are the first two Sakura Taisen remakes for the Dreamcast that good looking where it would be worth spending the extra $$ instead of getting the Saturn version?

Nevertheless, I am going to put in my preorder for King of Fighters 2000 and Ikaruga this weekend.
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....
Tstyln
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Tstyln »

I have recently got:

-Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix
-Rez
-Gundam Federation vs. Zeon
-Gundam Battle Online
(I may be able to get these games for you, Let me know)

What is "Gundam Wing 0079 Rise From the Ashes"? is it anything like the Side story? is it part 2?

Peace :Cool:
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

It is the same thing. I must have just miswritten the title. It is back at home.
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....
kaze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by kaze »

i have just picked up castle famtasia, suika, metal wolf and milky season. waiting for ikaruga like half of the world. ill see if thertes anything else i can pick up.
Current Music:
Himekami - Exceeding Love
Little Viking - Future
Nas - God's Son Adam Freeland - Fear
Ibana - Shell / Half Pain
ShadowofBob
ShadowOfBob
ShadowOfBob

Post by ShadowofBob »

I just got the following games a couple of days ago:

Shenmue 2
HeadHunter

I'm probably gonna pick up Ikaruga if my local import shop gets any in.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Warning: Person not up to date with imports

Okay, what exactly is this Ikaruga that everyone seems to be talking about? Also, I seen that there is a Fighting Vipers 2 for DC. I loved the first one, so does anyone know if the second is any good, cause I'm thinking of importing it too.
kaze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by kaze »

melancholy wrote:Warning: Person not up to date with imports

Okay, what exactly is this Ikaruga that everyone seems to be talking about? Also, I seen that there is a Fighting Vipers 2 for DC. I loved the first one, so does anyone know if the second is any good, cause I'm thinking of importing it too.
ikaruga is pretty much one of the best shooters to date, and it is the indirect sequel to radiant silvergun, considered to be the best shooter ever. very few people have played ikaruga though, so a lot of people are excited about finally getting to play it.

fighting vipers 2 is prety good, but for some reason it doesnt seem to be as fun as the first one was, but thats just my opinion, you might enjoy iy a whole lot.
Current Music:
Himekami - Exceeding Love
Little Viking - Future
Nas - God's Son Adam Freeland - Fear
Ibana - Shell / Half Pain