DC RPGs

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Post by pixel »

tell me about it... :( corta, you can connect your DC up to your comp, with a DC modem, and connect to PSO servers (of course, at 56k)link. Of course, i'm on a mac :twisted:
(we live in the same town)
gloomy andy
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by gloomy andy »

i got psover2 the other day and played it for the first time last night (offline of course - i gotta learn how to play it!)

and ITS GREAT :D

ive got a lvl3 human hunter and im killin nice simple baddies ... got some combos figured out and my MAG has just learnt me a special so im very excited about this weekend when hopefully i'll get to see it in action

my freind saw this game, made himself a char and now he's lookin for a d/c to buy so we can team up online - its such a good game!!

anyway im very happy with my purchase and even though im only a couple of hours into the single offline player game i can already say hand on heart that this is one of the better dc rpgs! :D
EVIL RATS ON NO STAR LIVE
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

man could somebosyu plz plz be kind enough to give me a list of all the RPG games on dc with brief very brief explanation on the game and make it posiive in any way possible
Synlor
Official DCEMU Stalker
Official DCEMU Stalker

Post by Synlor »

tenchimasaki wrote:tell me about it... :( corta, you can connect your DC up to your comp, with a DC modem, and connect to PSO servers (of course, at 56k)link. Of course, i'm on a mac :twisted:
(we live in the same town)
i've tried that, but i can't get it to work. we don't have any free ISPs here that i know of, so i'm kind of screwed all around.
Thanks to Digital Chaos, GoldbergWWE, and ace for the avatar, sig, and badge!
http://devcast.dcemulation.com
DCemuN00B
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

nise

Post by DCemuN00B »

I'm just gonna wait for PSO2 to come out on XBOX then get that. When I get an XBOX of course.....
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

if u're trying trying to cnnect dc with pc then modem :?: well that's hard e_MAIL SEGA MAYBEY THEY CAN HELP

EDITOR@SEGA.COM
Miko
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Miko »

Damn, i really loved Grandia 2 when i played it. If only i could find it somewhere, i look everywhere to buy it and have no luck.

Mik mode
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Re: nise

Post by Gmc »

DCemuN00B wrote:I'm just gonna wait for PSO2 to come out on XBOX then get that. When I get an XBOX of course.....
You DO know that the Xbox version is just the Dreamcast PSO v2 with voice chat instead of keyboard, right?

The Gamecube versions gonna be worlds better than Xbox PSO, because its got 4 more lvls, new chars, new weapons, 4 player offline, more everything!
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

try gamespot.ocm to find GRANDIA 2