Dreamcast Save Editing

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Play2win80
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Re: Dreamcast Save Editing

Post by Play2win80 »

Yes, I was really blessed to be connected with the right person with the skills to get this done. It took a long time but the wait was worth it. Being able to boot a perfect save and seeing all those legendary items just makes me so happy :-)

I can’t really share the total I paid but it was certainly a very fair price. It factored in the total estimated time that it took to edit the save accordingly, and that was really something that I previously had no way to quantify.

Time stalkers and Landstalker are different games, but made by the same developer. I actually got into Time Stalkers because I was such a huge fan of Landstalker (which ironically has a programming glitch that also makes a “perfect” save impossible!) and Nigel, the main character of Landstalker, is one of the main characters of Time Stalkers.

Even before I connected with YZB, everybody here in this forum was really supportive and it was a huge help in getting this finished. I’m deeply grateful. It’s a massive relief to finally be done with this game...
These users thanked the author Play2win80 for the post:
cube_b3
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Re: Dreamcast Save Editing

Post by cube_b3 »

Yes, that was a typo.
I said Land Stalkers even though I was thinking Time Stalkers.
These users thanked the author cube_b3 for the post:
Play2win80