Happy 16th Birthday Dreamcast!

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Post Reply
nymus
DC Developer
DC Developer
Posts: 955
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 4:12 pm
Location: In a Dream
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Happy 16th Birthday Dreamcast!

Post by nymus » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:22 am

Thanks to Sega and the Dreamcast community for the fun times over the years.

I've introduced Dreamcast to the children in our family and they enjoy Sonic Adventure, Wacky Races, Tennis 2K2, Rayman 2.... A few months ago I actually filmed them unboxing my sealed Sonic Adventure 2 10th Anniversary that I ordered a few years back and it was one of the happiest moments of this year.

The Dream Lives On!
behold the mind
inspired by Dreamcast
User avatar
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder
Posts: 7488
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Miami, FL
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Happy 16th Birthday Dreamcast!

Post by Quzar » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:46 am

It's finally old enough to consent in most places :twisted:
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
User avatar
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1643
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:12 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 0

Re: Happy 16th Birthday Dreamcast!

Post by Eviltaco64X » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:04 pm

Quzar wrote:It's finally old enough to consent in most places :twisted:
Quzar wrote:"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
:!:
User avatar
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
Posts: 16170
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Happy 16th Birthday Dreamcast!

Post by |darc| » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Eviltaco64X wrote:
Quzar wrote:It's finally old enough to consent in most places :twisted:
Quzar wrote:"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
:!:
Lines in signature = 1
Lines in post = 1
1 isn't fewer than 1

:P
It's thinking...
User avatar
I.M. Weasel
Iron Muskateer Weasel
Posts: 2761
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2002 4:45 am
Location: The city of the future, Los Braingeles
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Happy 16th Birthday Dreamcast!

Post by I.M. Weasel » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Merry Birfmas
:arrow: http://tofuheavyindustries.com
Mac Dream Tool / Mac Dream Tool Services (released Sept. 2019)
Creator of Various awesome Video Games

"You don't have to be forgiven. Clint Eastwood taught us that."
User avatar
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1643
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:12 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 0

Re: Happy 16th Birthday Dreamcast!

Post by Eviltaco64X » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:54 pm

|darc| wrote:
Eviltaco64X wrote:
Quzar wrote:It's finally old enough to consent in most places :twisted:
Quzar wrote:"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
:!:
Lines in signature = 1
Lines in post = 1
1 isn't fewer than 1

:P
Ha, at least 800x600 disagrees
Post Reply