Sup new to the forums

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Chimera
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sup new to the forums

Post by Chimera »

Hey so im new to the forums I didnt see an introduction forums so I just posted in the forums that I figured id frequent in, lol so yeah im just now getting back into the game making scene, I was using a program to make RPG's on the PC known as RPGtoolkit its a pretty cool program with its own language simliar to c++, but yeah pretty much im working on a browser game right now using Java and HTTP, im planning to host it on my website pretty soon, but im also gonna host RPGs i make on the pc using different engines and what not, and I figured why not try making homebrew Game on the Dreamcast and see what happens lol so yeah if anyone can pass me a link on how to get started or a link to some software I could use to get started i'd appreciate it :]]
Anthony817
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Re: Sup new to the forums

Post by Anthony817 »

I think they should have links to everything you should need to port you game here. I always thought this was THE site to learn everything needed to port homebrew PC games to DC.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sup new to the forums

Post by Nico0020 »

Nice to see ya here. It's quite the small community now adays, but plenty of info here and interesting friendships. Good luck with development. I personally don't know anything of the sort, but there are those here who can help you.
*The Cadillac of signatures*