Zombieland

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Mattiethomas
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Zombieland

Post by Mattiethomas »

See that movie..right now. I'm not even kidding. It was that freaking hilarious. I have to see it again, and again. One of the most satisfying movies I've seen all year.

9/10.

Edit: Dang it, Fiddler beat me to the punch in null.
Last edited by Mattiethomas on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Re: Zombieland

Post by pixel »

My roommate kept bugging me to go see it. Last Saturday, I caved in and went. I thought it was really good, especially the guest cameo.
Mattiethomas
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Mattiethomas »

pixel wrote:My roommate kept bugging me to go see it. Last Saturday, I caved in and went. I thought it was really good, especially the guest cameo.
Amen to that. I was blown away.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Mattiethomas wrote:See that movie..right now. I'm not even kidding. It was that freaking hilarious. I have to see it again, and again. One of the most satisfying movies I've seen all year.

9/10.

For anyone who hasn't seen the movie yet, don't read my thread. Someone gave away the cameo, and that's one of the more fun surprises in the movie.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

It was definitely enjoyable. I don't think I liked it quite as much as the people I saw it with, but good fun.

8/10.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
mrandyk
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by mrandyk »

I really enjoyed this move, but in the theater I didnt enjoy all the people laughing hysterically at stuff that was in no way comical. The guy directly behind me especially pissed me off, he stopped like halfway through probably because he heard me say something to my friend about him. That cameo made the movie, none of us could figure out whose initials they were.
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Post by Juan »

DaMadFiddler wrote:
Mattiethomas wrote:See that movie..right now. I'm not even kidding. It was that freaking hilarious. I have to see it again, and again. One of the most satisfying movies I've seen all year.

9/10.

For anyone who hasn't seen the movie yet, don't read my thread. Someone gave away the cameo, and that's one of the more fun surprises in the movie.
Don't check IMDB either :!:
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

I already know who the cameo is, though I don't know much about the movie itself. I plan to go see it, but why is it such a big deal they are in this movie?
*The Cadillac of signatures*
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

It's not a big deal that they're in the movie in the first place. It's a big deal the scene was so entertaining and funny.

I will say it's one of the best cameos I've seen in a movie. Though, apparently, the audience I was with thought it was funnier than I did - the guy next to me sounded like he was going to die he was laughing so hard. It got kind of annoying actually.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by JuddWack »

Saw it last night and thought it was awesome. This is one of the few times I didn't want a movie to end. Even movies I enjoy and love so much, there is a time they should end but this one I wanted more!

The 4 year old kid sitting next to me seemed to love it too.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

I thought it was really funny. The cameo was excellent. And they sure made the superbad chick hot as hell.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head