I'm going to WRESTLEMANIA 24 :)

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I'm going to WRESTLEMANIA 24 :)

Post by gamedudex2 »

I just got tickets from cousins, we are all headed down today to florida. also this years mania weekend owns for wrestling fans.

TNA will have the first ever live impact tomorrow night at universal studios. then tv tapings friday and saturday for the next 2 weeks before the tna lockdown ppv.

also ROH (ring of honor) that will be an awesome show, they run modern and old school like (not sports entertainment based, the treat pro wrestling like a sport)

then the wwe hall of fame (which was part of the mania ticket package they purchased)

then sunday night is wrestlemania, also the wwe fanfest, and wwe raw the next night

i kinda wanna see the big show vs floyd mayweather match (paul wight/bigsho as training to be a pro boxer last year, i wished he went to boxing instead of back to wwe though)

but the main reason i am going, and couldnt turn cousins down is ric flairs last match. flair vs Shawn Micheals.
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Re: I'm going to WRESTLEMANIA 24 :)

Post by Yonke »

thats so cool ....... i always wanted to go to a wwe show, tickets are to expensive :cry: .......
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

Cool cool, I didn't know you were celebrating you're 13th birthday!

I'll go to the birthday after-party at McDonalds, I just can't afford to go to Wrestlemania.
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

usually around $40 depending on the arena. the mania tickets were nearly 1k though. wel its mania the superbowl of pro wrestling. i have front row ringside :) for mania and for monday night raw. tna impact is on a first come basis with universal theme park tickets (except tna ppvs that are in universal studios) i have ring side for roh ring of honor 9 think japanese style meets real ecw not wwecw, and old school nwa promotions treating wrestling as a sport) roh is the true alternative to the wwe. i will go to mania next year because is not too far. mania 25 will b in austin texas.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

MulletMan13 wrote:Cool cool, I didn't know you were celebrating you're 13th birthday!

I'll go to the birthday after-party at McDonalds, I just can't afford to go to Wrestlemania.
lol. also I didn't pay for tickets :) i haven't been to a wrestling event in a while. last few i went to was a tna ppv, and ecw one night stand in 2005/06. a week house show a long ass time ago like 2003 or 04. and the smackdown show when they had undertaker vs kurt angle iron man match. I think hogan was still in the wwe with that 1 legged wrestler. and summerslam with hulk hogan vs hbk. . out of those i only paid for the 2 shows her in new orleans.
Yonke wrote:thats so cool ....... i always wanted to go to a wwe show, tickets are to expensive :cry: .......
not super expensive for most shows except ppv events. do miss the days of paying $15 for house shows and 25-30 for tv and special events. then again, after wcw and ecw shutdown, new Orleans doesn't get many wrestling shows.
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

You're in for a treat! I went to Wrestlemania 18 (Rock vs. Hogan) a few years ago and it was a blast!
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

Lunchbox wrote:You're in for a treat! I went to Wrestlemania 18 (Rock vs. Hogan) a few years ago and it was a blast!
i know, i have been to mania 7, 8 , 9 , 12, 13 and 17. wished i could have went to mania 18 rock hogan as crazy. mania 18 had the best mania card from top to bottom this decade

heres all events that will happen this year for mania starting tomorrow

For those of you heading to Orlando, Florida, here are the announced events taking place over the Wrestlemania weekend as announced by WWE, TNA and Ring of Honor:

Wednesday 3/26

Jerry Lawler is making 15 pieces of art to auction off at the WrestleManiart event, which will kick off Mania week at City Works in downtown Orlando There will also be a collage on display created by Vickie Guerrero in honor of the late Eddie Guerrero. Tickets are on sale now at http://www.redchairproject.com, priced $50.

CM Punk and Layla El signing at Wal-Mart (8101 South John Young Parkway) from 6-8 PM.

Thursday 3/27

4 PM Chris Jericho will be signing copies of his autobiography "A Lion's Tale" and the Fozzy "All That Remains Reloaded" CD at the Virgin Megastore at Downtown Disney. For more details, call 404-828-0222. The book and/or CD must be purchased at the store in order to be signed.

6 PM Jesse and Festus will be signing at FYE (1300 Oviedo Marketplace Blvd) in Oviedo, FL - 20 minutes outside of Orlando.

7 PM “WrestleMania Rocks The Block” street party at Wall Street Plaza with $5 admission. Jimmy Hart and Jerry Lawler are already confirmed as appearing.

7:30 PM The annual THQ Video Game Tournament will take place at the House of Blues at Downtown Disney. $15 admission. The first round features Cody Rhodes vs. Randy Orton, Carlito vs. Santino Marella, Finlay vs. MVP, Matt Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio, CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke, Kofi Kingston vs. Tommy Dreamer, Beth Phoenix vs. Michelle McCool, and Layla El vs. Ashley Massaro.

TNA will present a live TNA Impact taping at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. The taping will be open to parkgoers or to the public, who can enter next to the Hard Rock Cafe at Citiwalk. If you are inside the park, make a left at the Jimmy Neutron ride, walk past the building containing the ride, then make a right. TNA tapes at Soundstage 21. Doors will open by 8 PM with the taping starting by 9 PM. Arrive early as it's first come, first served general admission. Visit http://www.tnawrestling.com for more details.

Friday 3/28

4:30 PM in Sanford, FL (20 minutes from Orlando) Hardcore Holly and Brian Kendrick signing at Seminole Towne Center Mall (299A Towne Center Circle(

TNA will tape TNA Impact taping at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Doors should open by 5 with the taping starting by 6 PM. The same admission details and guidelines for Thursday apply.

WWE will set up their Wrestlemania Fan AXXESS events at Universal Studios Orlando as well the entire weekend, so yes, TNA and WWE in just about the same place, with both hosting attractions. AXXESS takes place within Universal Studios theme park in the New York area (near the Mummy ride), so park admission is required. There will be WWE autograph sessions at 1 PM and 4 PM Friday at the AXXESS tour. Autographs require wristband admission - wristbands will be given out first come, first serve when AXXESS opens for the day.

Mickie James and Torrie Wilson will be signing at Best Buy (4601 East Colonial Drive) at 6 PM.

Ring of Honor's "Dragon Gate Challenge III" in Orlando at the Orlando Downtown Recreation Complex at 8 PM, bringing in their usual crew plus Tammy "Sunny" Sytch and a contingent of performers from Japan's Dragon Gate. The show, which will be taped for DVD, features CIMA & Go Shiozaki & Erick Stevens vs. FIP chamo Roderick Strong & ROH World Tag Team Champions Davey Richards & Rocky Romero, The Briscoes vs. Dragon Kid & Ryo Saito, Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. Naruki Doi & Masato Yoshino, Austin Aries vs. Genki Horiguchi, and Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black vs. BxB Hulk & Shingo already announced. For tickets details, visit http://www.rohwrestling.com.

Saturday 3/29

There will be WWE autograph sessions at 11 AM and 1 PM Saturday at the AXXESS tour. Autographs require wristband admission - wristbands will be given out first come, first serve when AXXESS opens for the day. AXXESS takes place within Universal Studios theme park in the New York area (near the Mummy ride), so park admission is required.

10 AM - The WrestleMania Reading Challenge Finals with talent TBA at the Orlando Public Library in downtown Orlando. Free admission. CM Punk, Matt Striker and The Miz are slated to appear.

10:30 AM - Batista will be signing his autobiography at the Virgin Megastore at Downtown Disney. For more details, call 404-828-0222. The book must be purchased at the store in order to be signed.

12 PM - Ring of Honor will run a Fan Fest at Orlando Jai Alai (6405 S US Highway 17/92 in Fern Park, FL) from 12-3 PM. Admission is free with additional charges for signed photos. Scheduled to appear include ROH champ Nigel McGuinnness, The Briscoes, The Age of the Fall, Austin Aries, Delirious and more.

3 PM - TNA matinee taping of Impact at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Doors will open by 2 PM.

8 PM - Ring of Honor "Supercard of Honor III" will take place at the Orlando Downtown Recreation Complex. The announced matches thus far include ROH champ Nigel McGuinness vs. Austin Aries, a Dragon Gate Six Man Tag featuring CIMA & Dragon Kid & Ryo Saito vs. Naruki Doi & Masato Yoshino & Genki Horiguchi, Roderick Strong vs. Erick Stevens, and Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. Shingo & BxB Hulk. For ticket details, visit http://www.rohwrestling.com.

The 2008 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony will take place at the Amway Arena at 7:30 PM with Ric Flair, the Brisco Brothers, Mae Young, Peter Maivia, Eddie Graham and Rocky Johnson already announced. Gordon Solie is also being considered for the honor.

Sunday 3/30

10 AM - WWE's Bacon, Bagels & Biceps Brunch to benefit of David Maus Foundation and Make-A-Wish at Rosen Centre Hotel (9840 International Drive). $125 ticket includes brunch and Q&A with WWE performers - no autograph sessions.

2 PM - WWE will set up their Wrestlemania Fan AXXESS events at Thunder Field across from Citrus Bowl.

Wrestlemania XXIV at the Citrus Bowl - Gates open at 5:45. PPV commences at 7 PM.

then monday night raw the night after wrestlemania

i think midway is supposed to be at the tna tapings letting fans play a demo of the tna impact video game that comes out this summer.
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

Have fun watching men in their underwear "fight" each other.
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

butters wrote:Have fun watching men in their underwear "fight" each other.
John Cena is clearly wearing shorts
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

i hear on the news about a firework accident at the end of the show...... hope youre ok......
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

Yonke wrote:i hear on the news about a firework accident at the end of the show...... hope youre ok......

thanks, but i'm ok. i was ringside at wrestlemania, no where near that. it happend in the upper decks of the stadium, no one got seriously hurt that i know of.

wrestlemania weekend was fn fun. also went to uxw, they had an event uxw hardcore hell. its a local indy promotion in the area, i found out about it thursday night when at tna impact. had to go cause one of my 2 of my fav wrestlers RAVEN vs. ABDULLAH THE BUTCHER.

the live impact was awesome, so were the two tapings. best show other than mania and monday night raw was the 2 ring of honor shows.

my friends couldnt see the live impact, i was the last person allowed in, they tape at a soundstage in universal studios, and only have so many seats. i was lucky, friends got to go see other stuff.

we met a bunch of tna and wwe wrestlers at a bar. and a few other areas.

universal studios was fun also.

wrestlemania was amazing this year. most emotional part of the show was ric flairs retirement. I wasn't too far from where ric flairs family was sitting. got to meet his son reid flair (who will be making his wwe debut this year or early next)

fan access was cool. i was laughing when aj styles and the dudleys walked in handing out flyers to go see tna. I was shocked Vince Mcmahon didn't stop them so fast. they eventually had to leave though.

the ending for monday night raw, the farewell address for ric flair was amazing live.

i'm kinda happy that i was able to see both ric flairs best match ever (ricky steamboat vs flair 1989 lousiana superdome for the nwa world championship) and his last match as an active wrestler (shawn micheal vs ric flair)
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

"Pro" wrestling is the male equivalent to women and soap operas. Oh, I'm sorry-- "Daytime Dramas"
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe