multi-pc connection issues

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Johnnylee_hang
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

multi-pc connection issues

Post by Johnnylee_hang »

I don't really know how to explain, but try to understand;

I have earthlink cable as my ISP which I regularly download at least 700kb/sec. I have three computer connect through the router SMC model: 7004VWBR to the internet. When I try to play the online game with one computer, (1)it is normal and i don't get disconnect at all. But two computer, (2)I get d/c almost everytime I'm lagging (stuck, slowing down, frame skipping). One disconnect and the other is fine. With three computer, I get disconnect like (2), but this happen to three computers at the same time. Is there a better way to play online gaming with more than one pc without getting d/c?
hearld500
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Re: multi-pc connection issues

Post by hearld500 »

What router do you have? At home we have a dlink router that would always give me shit on xbox live if another computer was doing anything net related.
popley
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by popley »

I had the same problem with belkin router. When i had 2 xbox's playing xbox live it would refresh every 5 mins or so. Same if i had more then one computer hooked up. I bought a new router(netgear) and everything is just peachy.
"It's only after we've lost everything, that we are truly free to do anything." Fight Club

http://www.geocities.com/nesterdcgamecodes
Johnnylee_hang
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Johnnylee_hang »

hearld500 wrote:What router do you have? At home we have a dlink router that would always give me shit on xbox live if another computer was doing anything net related.
didn't i state the router model on my first post...!!!