Some good news from ace!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Some good news from ace!

Post by ace »

I've got a job interview on Monday morning doing network security for a company near by to where I'm staying in Mississaugua. I've got to find a dry cleaners now that will have my suit done before then.

It couldn't come at a better time, I'm getting sick of working in this restaurant every single night. It wouldn't be so bad if people were decent tippers during the week, but the only time the cash really flows is on the weekends.

I figure I get the job there, I could probably still keep working at this bar on weekend nights and that way I'll have cash money at all times.

The only thing that I'm worried about is that there will be people who are far more qualified than I am for this position...

If I don't get this job, it won't be the end of the world for me, but I'm REALLY hoping I do get it.

Also, I just started seeing this girl I work with. She's a really cool girl, I like her a lot, but I'm trying to keep her at a bit of a distance for now. She's actually taking mass communications in school, which is really similar to what I took at my last school. I'll post pictures later, but suffice to say, she's one of the best looking girls I've ever slept with.
bizzle

Re: Some good news from ace!

Post by bizzle »

Just stay off the drugs and try your hardest to work shit out. I wish I would have done that when things weren't going my way, but I learned from experience. Good luck.
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

I KILLED my job interview. My interviewer absolutely loved me. I could have asked her the keys to her car, the deed to her house and a blowjob and I probably would have gotten all three. I also had to take a written test, which I also 'ace'd. The next portion of my interview this Friday. I'm a little more worried as it is a panel interview, but I'm not overly concerned.

The bar gig is going okay too. I made almost $500 in tips this weekend thanks to my new favourite holiday - Halloween.

Things with the little lady are going pretty well. She saw my previous post and made me promise not to post any nudies (sorry to anyone who requested them via PM.) The only unfortunate thing is that we work together, so I see her almost every day. This was really cool at first, but now it's getting a little frustrating. Beign with her at work is stressful because the bar we work in is so busy. After work we are both so tired, and some times I just don't want to spend time with her because I know that in another 4-8 hrs I'll have to spend another 8-10 hours with her. Regardless, she is a lot of fun when work doesn't get in the way. By no means is she "the one", but I'm really not looking for that right now. I wasn't looking for that with my last girlfriend either, or with any girl I've been with since we broke up, for that matter. Right now all I'm looking to do is enjoy myself.

So basically things are going pretty well in aceLand. Still looking to sell my old PC so I can get a nice laptop. Check my other topic for that. I really hope I can do that soon, it's a real piss-off to have to go down to the basement every time I need to use the internet, especially because the basment of this house isn't particularly well insulated.

Anyways, I'm off to la-la land.
emptythought
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by emptythought »

Congrats. Good luck, and hope you sell your computer!
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

Sounds great Ace, good to hear you're doing well.
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

It would be kinda hard to sell your PC..... when you don't reply to the thread :P.

Good to hear ace. Keep 'er up :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:. And by her, I mean your girl. And by up, I mean wake her ass up with sex in the middle of the night.

And take pictures.

And tell your sister I said hi. Joking..... maybe.
ninja
DCEmu's own ninja
DCEmu's own ninja

Post by ninja »

Great to hear you are doing well Ace! Best of luck with the new job, and the girl as well.

Ciao!!

-ninja
Delete my posting account.

Thanks.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

naked pics of your interviewer plz.
mink03
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by mink03 »

enough chit chat... lets see the girl!! haha j/k

good, big news ace.

glad to hear... i miss you
crabcakes
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen

Post by AgentGreen »

mink03 wrote:lets see the girl!! haha j/k
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

Way to copy a shitty post from DMF from the beginning of the interweb.

Complete. Fucking. Failure.
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen

Post by AgentGreen »

Code-Red wrote:Way to copy a shitty post from DMF from the beginning of the interweb.

Complete. Fucking. Failure.
1. DMF isn't the first person to have heard of XKCD nor read that comic

2. It was either post that comic or waste the time of formulating a rant based on something I've held a longtime hatred for that would have inevitably been deemed as "stolen from XKCD" or something else. After all, Damn anyone in this world of Family Guy to have an original thought that sounds like someone else's thought

3. Fail me? No. Fail you!
LizzyCamizzy
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by LizzyCamizzy »

Congrats ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like life is going super well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
~* Will a Dreamcast make my car faster? *~
bizzle wrote:I heard the addition of a Dreamcast is like +20. That's even more than racing stripes!