Bill O'Reilly: Blacks and whites really *are* the same!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bill O'Reilly: Blacks and whites really *are* the same!

Post by Roofus »

Recently, Bill O'Reilly (of discounted Bill O'Reilly jigsaw puzzle, and "No Spin" polo shirt fame) momentarily stopped slapping his name and the American flag on high-quality merchandise shipped from China, stepped out of his no-spin comfort zone, and had dinner with a real, live black person—Al Sharpton.

According to this re-cap of his radio show, the experience was evidently an eye-opening one for O'Reilly. For starters, O'Reilly learned that black people own and run restaurants too! And, despite what you might think, those restaurants are exactly like restaurants run by white people, with tables and chairs, and food, and everything:

And I couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City. I mean, it was exactly the same, even though it's run by blacks, primarily black patronship. It was the same, and that's really what this society's all about now here in the U.S.A.

Well put, O'Reilly. Who knew that "separate but equal" still existed today, that it could be stretched to fit restaurants, and that it actually means separate but equal?

O'Reilly was also pleasantly surprised to find that black people can exist outside of rap videos, with all of their "M-Fer this, M-Fer that." Turns out, some black people can sit down and eat in a restaurant without yelling obscenities—just like white people!

There wasn't one person in Sylvia's who was screaming, "M-Fer, I want more iced tea."

WILLIAMS: Please--

O'REILLY: You know, I mean, everybody was -- it was like going into an Italian restaurant in an all-white suburb in the sense of people were sitting there, and they were ordering and having fun. And there wasn't any kind of craziness at a
ll.

Wow. So, despite what hacky comedians would have you believe, white people aren't all, "Hello, Jim. How are you today?" while black people are all, "Yo Jim! Where's my motherfucking iced tea?" That's incredible.

Unfortunately, though, the difference between normal people and Bill O'Reilly has grown that much wider—because while normal people are all, "You know, I had a nice dinner the other day," Bill O'Reilly is all, "You know, I ate dinner with a black person the other day, and he could use a knife and a fork! Also, I'm a racist."

Linkage
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Re: Bill O'Reilly: Blacks and whites really *are* the same!

Post by jaredfogle »

I think I would stick my hand all over my asscrack and asshole after shitting without wiping if I ever could shake his hand at a book signing or something.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
Jaded JAaron77
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Jaded JAaron77 »

...I go to school in Arkansas. Attitudes like that (sadly) are nothing new to me.

*edit
...take that back, that is kinda new to me. ...many people I know wouldn't've even given it a chance. "getta rope" would have been their only thought
this is my signature
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

can't be true... surely... right?
zman
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by zman »

Your responses are laughable. The text quoted is taken out of context. When you hear the whole dialogue and what he was talking about this text makes sense.

He was pointing out how he had a wonderful dinner in a black establishment where the folks are them selves. Which is no different than any white establishment.
He is explaining to his audiance that may not frequent black neighborhoods or black establishments that its not a ghetto scene. No pimpin', drugs, gangsta talk an d the like as scene on black rap videos. His guest is a black citizen whom he had this conversation with.

I thought it was a decent conversation and well said. I did hear the whole thing so nothing was taken out of context.
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Ex-Cyber »

zman wrote:He is explaining to his audiance that may not frequent black neighborhoods or black establishments that its not a ghetto scene. No pimpin', drugs, gangsta talk an d the like as scene on black rap videos.
Bill O'Reilly wrote:I couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City.
If he was merely illustrating the situation for the benefit of others, why is it that he "couldn't get over" it? That seems a little odd.
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer