Hypothetical Situation...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Merovingian
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hypothetical Situation...

Post by Merovingian »

If you woke up tommorow and found yourself turned into a car at the local car dealership, what would you do? Lets assume you can drive yourself, but only if the key's are left in the ignition. But unfortunately, they were not. What would your new life be like, and who would you want to buy you? How would you want them to treat you. Lets also assume you need all the regular things a car does, oil changes, tune-ups, gas, etc... Lets also assume you are able to talk to whomever is in the car, driving you.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Re: Hypothetical Situation...

Post by melancholy »

:wtf:

This makes me want to watch Kino's Journey again. :lol:
Dark Schneider
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Dark Schneider »

That is a nice first post!

Anyway, I'd want to be a beaten up jaguar, I'm high maintenance, but since I'm beaten up, the only people who'll buy me will want to restore me and treat me right.
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

First thing I would do is post really fucked up hypothetical questions on a forum dedicated to a video game console from the late 90's-early 00's.

Then I'd probably get heavily customized to fight crime with a small band of humans while we travel the country in a specialized 18 wheeler that serves as our base.
No signature.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Sounds like I wouldn't do much at all since I couldn't really control myself unless the keys are left in it. So I guess I would hope the person who buys me is stupid enough to leave the keys in it when they are not in it. OF course if I need gas, oil changes, etc it would be hard to do that on my own as well?
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

mrandyk
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by mrandyk »

Well since I can drive myself id just wait for someone to get inside me then I would just drive down a busy sidewalk and have my owner sentenced to death. Then once im sold off at a police auction I just do it again, except this time I try to get inside of a busy shopping mall and have my owner sentenenced to death. I just keep repeating this until no one wants me anymore.
S. Thompson
The Fuzmeister
The Fuzmeister

Post by S. Thompson »

Wait for someone to buy me and then drive myself off a cliff on the way home. :twisted:

- Fuzmeister