Kind of car do you have?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Thomas
Thomas
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Thomas »

SadisticSaviorX wrote:
Thomas wrote:I own a 2004 Acrua RSX.
Is it stock? Im planning for the RSX to be my next car after the rolla.
Yes, I have no money to modify it right now.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Disheveled DrFreeze wrote:
Smiley wrote:Right now I don't have a car. I do have about 6500 that I spent on on in full or use as a dp for a new one. Just haven't decided what kind to buy.
buy a mini one, and chiptune it to a cooper (only difference between a one and a cooper is a lot of chrome and engine settings) i know that to you americans 120 HP sounds like crap, but they are fast little cars, not to mention the amount of gas money youll save with a 1.6 straight 4 instead of those ridiculous V8s all you guys have ;)
lol..you europeans and your assumptions about us yanks. 8-) I have only owned one v8: a 1990 mustang gt, and it was broken into a day after I bought it, and gutted. Other than that, I've had a small 3.0 v6, pushing about 14o hp, whereas I've seen 4 cylinders w/ dohc doing the same. So, I don't need want a v8 or a v6; especially with these high gas prices. 8-)
SadisticSaviorX
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by SadisticSaviorX »

Thomas wrote:
SadisticSaviorX wrote:
Thomas wrote:I own a 2004 Acrua RSX.
Is it stock? Im planning for the RSX to be my next car after the rolla.
Yes, I have no money to modify it right now.
Still a nice car. 8-)