What Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Sir C.A.T
Young Null Warrior
Young Null Warrior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

What Do You Want To Get For Christmas?

Post by Sir C.A.T »

Well, there is probably on major thing you want for Christmas, and I want to know what you want.

Personally, I want a nice compoud bow. I've been looking at the Fred Bear Element. Also, since my birthday is Januaray 1st, I get a few more gifts on Christmas. My mom picked me up an Under Armour top and an Under Armour boxer pair. I can't wait to wear that... Mmmm... mesh to keep my balls cool....
S. Thompson
The Fuzmeister
The Fuzmeister

Post by S. Thompson »

World peace. But, honestly, maybe a gift certificate to some food place.

- Fuzmeister
Hawke
Wastelander

Post by Hawke »

no snow.

snow is evil.

i want christmas with no snow.
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

Hawke wrote:no snow.

snow is evil.

I have never seen snow :cry:
Hawke
Wastelander

Post by Hawke »

Yonke wrote:

snow is evil.

/jealous
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Yonke wrote:

snow is evil.

one christmas, in 2004, we got about an inch of snow. first time i had ever touched it.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Snow is great. I love snow, and all associated winter-sports.

Anyway for Christmas I asked for:

A return flight to Japan (already booked and paid for)
Some clothes
from my parents.

As for my girlfriend, I have no idea what she has got me, because we always surprise each other rather than request things. I know she has spent a lot on me this year though.
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

Usually my bday and Christmas are held seperately (bday is on the 6th), but this year I dont really want too many things. My parents said they would pay for my Nintendo Wii, so I am very thankful for that.

Other than that, I can't really ask for too much, no idea what I want other than clothes from The Gap.
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

Money.
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

Lucy Griffiths (of BBC TV show Robin Hood fame), a Nintendo Wii, Stoke City winning promotion to the Premier League and the entire Stone Roses back catalogue (all on vinyl).
Stormwatch
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Stormwatch »

A new iMac, a Wacom tablet, and an Unicomp keyboard.

Oh, and a coup d'?tat.
Lines join in faint discord and the Stormwatch brews
. . a concert of Kings as the white sea snaps
. . at the heels of a soft prayer
. . whispered
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Stormwatch wrote:Oh, and a coup d'?tat.
Ditto.

A fix to my Thinkpad T20, it has weird errors with it not turning on when I want it to. Perhaps a new system board.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

No matter what I ask for, I usually end up getting clothes mostly. Must mean I dress like crap or something.

My dear grandmother always give us money when we come and visit her in baltimore.
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Post by Juan »

Money.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

A car. Won't happen though.
Deth2k7
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Deth2k7 »

I want a few CDs and some money.
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

snow is evil.

If the weather keeps up...
curt_grymala
Theme Inducer
Theme Inducer

Post by curt_grymala »

MulletMan13 wrote:My parents said they would pay for my Nintendo Wii, so I am very thankful for that.
Wow. I think you're the first person I've seen that's actually thankful for the things his parents are doing for him. Every other thread I see about the Wii is something like "My parents won't let me go wait in line for a Wii, so I hate them, and will never speak to them again!", or "My parents wouldn't open their wallets and give me $250.00 for a Wii, so I hate them and will never speak to them again!" I also saw a thread (can't remember if it was here, or if it was in the Nintendo forums) where some jerk was saying "I asked my parents to give me some extra money so I could buy my own Wii, because I wanted them to get me a new HDTV for Christmas, but the evil bastards wouldn't give me any money."

Anyway - for Christmas, the only material thing my wife and I really want is a nice freezer, so that we can start buying more of our groceries in bulk, and actually have a place to store them. The freezer that's built into our refrigerator is big enough for normal stuff, but if we were to start buying large boxes of things like Hot Pockets, Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches (which my kids gobble up for breakfast every morning), big bulk packs of meat, etc., we would run out of room really, really quickly in there.

It would also be nice to get some more games/accessories for my Wii, but I don't really expect any of that, and won't be heartbroken if I don't get any. It seems that most of the good stuff won't come out until after Christmas anyway, so it's not that big of a deal. It'd be nice if more stuff were coming out before my birthday, though, which is the 18th of January. BTW - has anyone noticed how many of us seem to have b-days right around Christmas?

The thing I really, really want for Christmas, though, is just a nice, peaceful, relaxing day with the whole family.
DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
DC Evolution - Disc Images
DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

I want a pony!

In all seriousness I asked for a handful of random titles, a few books and if someone in the family was feeling generous a XBox 360 HDDVD drive, for $200 you can't beat HDDVD on anything. I don't seriously expect it and was thrown in for the hell of it. Probably buy it myself come next year.
A few fries short of a happy meal.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

curt_grymala wrote:Wow. I think you're the first person I've seen that's actually thankful for the things his parents are doing for him. Every other thread I see about the Wii is something like "My parents won't let me go wait in line for a Wii, so I hate them, and will never speak to them again!", or "My parents wouldn't open their wallets and give me $250.00 for a Wii, so I hate them and will never speak to them again!" I also saw a thread (can't remember if it was here, or if it was in the Nintendo forums) where some jerk was saying "I asked my parents to give me some extra money so I could buy my own Wii, because I wanted them to get me a new HDTV for Christmas, but the evil bastards wouldn't give me any money."
That's all stagg. :P

I don't know if I posted my Wii problems with my parents (you might be thinking of me), but basically I had enough money of my own for the Wii, but my parents are currently paying for all my stuff and I'm paying them back with as much money as I can. I wanted to use some of the money towards a Wii, though, but my mother didn't think it was wise to do that. However, later on she gave me her own money to go get one, as an early Christmas present (which I honestly wasn't expecting and am grateful for).
It's thinking...