What is the most stupid question has someone ever asked you

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Hawq » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:45 pm

Slim_Oracle wrote:"Are you sleeping?"

Roommate's friend yelled this after coming into our dorm room and taking the remote from my hands, while I was sleeping, so he could watch Becker.
If I ever get asked that I say yes, it worked a few times when my nephews were younger as well
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:57 pm

stagg wrote:
Mr. Jeeba wrote:Watching Lord of the Rings on DVD.. 32 year old cousin walks in, watches about 30 seconds of Aragorn and Legolas slaying Orcs..

"When was this, the 1800s or something?"
At first I was going to say thats not that bad, considering if he's never read any of the books or movies, but then I realized he probaly thought it actually happened?

If he asked for a timeframe, he thought it was real.. while orcs and goblins were on-screen. :lol:
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:31 pm

Sir Slash wrote:while working at a pizza place i answered the phone saying "Primo's pizza"
customer : "do you sell pizza there"

also the famous "are you open" ...always wanted to say no i'm answering the phone for no reason.
I called a Funcoland once, maybe 10 years ago, and asked what their hours were. He told me they closed 45 minutes ago...
There are still a hell of a lot of Hardees further south (from Fredericksburg, VA all the way down to at least South Carolina). There are one or two Hardees up here (I think there's one in Hagerstown).
There are still a number of them in Missouri.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Mark30001
Mark30001
Mark30001

Post by Mark30001 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:08 pm

Cyphix wrote:Are you sleeping?
Haha! Yeah, I hate that. -_-
Smurph
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Smurph » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:47 pm

Mark30001 wrote:
Cyphix wrote:Are you sleeping?
Haha! Yeah, I hate that. -_-
A lot of the time, I'll answer yes, while asleep.
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by JuddWack » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:10 am

The kids here are just the same when it comes to santa and the easter bunny. Some believe, some don't. I teach kids from age 6-13.

I don't teach them the religous stories behind it all. I'm sure you know China is not very religous, but probably far less than you could ever imagine. They all celebrate christmas anyway. by that I mean they decorate and give gifts. They even have santa as decorations, but most people don't know who he actually is.