Post every time you beat a game.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ex-Cyber »

Majestic Twelve: The Space Invaders Part IV

Fantastic update to SI.
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

After years of owning it, selling it, and then rebuying the newer one for the extra content, I finally, finally beat Fable. I started it long ago, but quickly lost interest and never touched it again until I recently sold it and bought The Lost Chapters. Technically, I haven't actually beat it, since I pretty much stopped where the original game ended. But since I have absolutely no desire to continue on, I'm just going to ignore the extra content and call this game finished. That game was simply too long to keep my interest anymore.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut

Well....I beat it with all the characters anyway. Once I beat Super Sonic I pretty much put back in its case where it'll rest probably for eternity. I've had the DC version since 1999 and I haven't been able to get any of the Mission A Emblems, so I might as well just give up on the game from here. It's a shame, too. DX has some really nice unlockables. Unlockables I'll never see (at least not without an Action Replay, and I don't cheat). :(
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

I won the world cup in 2006 FIFA World Cup if that counts.

And I beat the single player campaign in Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter a few days ago.
hrb2k3
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by hrb2k3 »

finshed metroid fusion a few days ago. and just beat metroid : zero mission a few hours ago. good stuff.
DC FoReVeR.!!!
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Freaky Keneaki wrote:Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut

Well....I beat it with all the characters anyway. Once I beat Super Sonic I pretty much put back in its case where it'll rest probably for eternity. I've had the DC version since 1999 and I haven't been able to get any of the Mission A Emblems, so I might as well just give up on the game from here. It's a shame, too. DX has some really nice unlockables. Unlockables I'll never see (at least not without an Action Replay, and I don't cheat). :(
Okay, I take that back. I saw a video on YouTube of someone doing a speed run through Emerald Coast, and just discovered the ancient Chinese secret of repetitive spin dashing. I beat half of Sonic's Level A emblems now. I'm still having trouble with beating Twinkle Park, Sky Deck, and Lost World on time however.
emptythought
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by emptythought »

Parrapa the Rapper
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

fackue wrote:Parrapa the Rapper
Wow, I just beat PaRappa the Rapper 2. After a great first track, the game get rather tame, but it's still an alright time. It only took an hour, but hey, it only cost me like $10 too. It was worth it.
Very sexy hero, omg
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

fackue wrote:Parrapa the Rapper
I've only beaten the game once, really. I keep getting to the Flea Market song and just keep replaying it. I freakin' love that song.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

I actually preferred Um Jammer Lammy to Parappa, though both were great. I still need to get Parappa The Rapper 2. I remember that game was one of the main reasons I wanted a PS2 back when it came out, and now that I have one I keep forgetting about the game.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Freaky Keneaki wrote:I actually preferred Um Jammer Lammy to Parappa, though both were great.
I simply could not beat stage 6 in that game. It was practically impossible. I ended up cheating with an Action Replay and going straight to the last level just to see the ending. What's strange is that the last level was actually not that bad. But to this day, I cannot beat the sixth stage. It doesn't really matter, though, since I pretty much play that game solely for the song 'Flight Fright'.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Which song was the sixth stage? It's been a few years since I've played it. Just guessing here, was it the one where you're sawing trees? I remember having trouble with that one too. I beat it eventually, but just barely.
emptythought
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by emptythought »

I lied, I didn't even beat it. You lose.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Counter-Strike
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

melancholy wrote:
Freaky Keneaki wrote:I actually preferred Um Jammer Lammy to Parappa, though both were great.
I simply could not beat stage 6 in that game. It was practically impossible. I ended up cheating with an Action Replay and going straight to the last level just to see the ending. What's strange is that the last level was actually not that bad. But to this day, I cannot beat the sixth stage. It doesn't really matter, though, since I pretty much play that game solely for the song 'Flight Fright'.
i can't beat that level where you're flying the plane. hard as crap for me.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Freaky Keneaki wrote:Which song was the sixth stage? It's been a few years since I've played it. Just guessing here, was it the one where you're sawing trees? I remember having trouble with that one too. I beat it eventually, but just barely.
No, the one right after that one. The one with that woman singing and you back her up on stage.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

melancholy wrote:
Freaky Keneaki wrote:Which song was the sixth stage? It's been a few years since I've played it. Just guessing here, was it the one where you're sawing trees? I remember having trouble with that one too. I beat it eventually, but just barely.
No, the one right after that one. The one with that woman singing and you back her up on stage.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. I HATED that one, especially since it takes awhile for the song to start, and everytime you'd lose you'd have to sit through it all again before you actually start playing.
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

Ninja Spirit - Turbo Grafx 16
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

Metroid: Zero Mission

Clear Time: 2:33
46% Item Rate
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Final Fantasy VII for the...oh...9th time I think. This time I didn't bother to get everything, I just played for the story. It was also my shortest playthrough, logging 39 hours.