DUN WITH SKULE 2DAY!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DUN WITH SKULE 2DAY!

Post by MKE »

yeah, today was my last day in high school. im unofficially gradiated. the actuall graduation isn't untill the 24th but with no finales to go back for, im graduated today.

who else is done with high school this year?

oh, and i cant wait for the parties to begin, they start this saturday!
XBOX live gamertag: MKEmods
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

I've got one year left, but I've been out for about five days. High school = suck. Waste of my time.
Very sexy hero, omg
Synlor
Official DCEMU Stalker
Official DCEMU Stalker

Post by Synlor »

Jeez, the seniors at my school graduated almost a month before you did... I think my last day was the 25th or so, and the seniors got done a week before everyone else. Sucks for you I guess.

Definatly annoyed that I have one more year still, I can't wait till college. I'm not a big fan of the whole high school experiance.
Thanks to Digital Chaos, GoldbergWWE, and ace for the avatar, sig, and badge!
http://devcast.dcemulation.com
blah32
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by blah32 »

I still have another year to go. My finals are ending this week, this thursday to be exact. I can hardly wait <3
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

Grats.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
GyroVorbis
Elysian Shadows Developer
Elysian Shadows Developer

Post by GyroVorbis »

One year to go...

and what the heck, I've been out of school since the 20th of May...
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Wow...young'uns. I have five weeks left on my Bachelor's degree, and that's because I took a year off to switch majors. I'm'a be a high school TEACHER this fall.
JellyWarrior
General Jelly
General Jelly

Post by JellyWarrior »

DUN WITH SKULE 2DAY!
I see that you've forgotten everything that you have learned in English class already, well done!
I am involved in : Mytalk | Comet TV | Distinctive Web Services
JellyWarrior
General Jelly
General Jelly

Post by JellyWarrior »

I've actually found that since I have left school that my skills in English and Maths have improved out of sight.
I am involved in : Mytalk | Comet TV | Distinctive Web Services
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

DaMadFiddler wrote:Wow...young'uns. I have five weeks left on my Bachelor's degree, and that's because I took a year off to switch majors. I'm'a be a high school TEACHER this fall.

If you are just getting your bachelors degree, you cant teach in a public school without getting your credential. If you are going the sub or private school route like I did while getting the credential process going, be ready for bad hours, 20-25 bucks an hour, and spoiled rotten kids that bust your balls, complain, and whine to mommy and daddy who will whine to the director who will then bust your balls again.

I like your enthusiasm about teaching with the whole capital letters thing, but get back to me in a year and see if you would still capitalize it. Teaching makes you age at least 3 years to every 1 year everyone else ages. Also, you are never done. You get home, then you have to make lesson plans for the next day for each different class. I had to make lesson plans every night for an ESL class, senior english class, and a history class. After the lesson plans are done and you gather all your materials, then you still have to grade papers, assignments, and quizzes/tests.

I hope Im not scaring you off of teaching or anything, but I am just Jaded on it right now. The kids are so disrespectful.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Congrats. You got out a lot later then the schools around here, my sister graduated first week of june.
Synlor
Official DCEMU Stalker
Official DCEMU Stalker

Post by Synlor »

milfzor wrote:just forget most of the crap they taught ya in high school........no really, a VERY large chunk of it you will very likely never use again (i've been graduated for quite some time now.....) just keep in mind whatever you will need for collage (if your going there) or whatever you will need for a job (if your going straight out to the workforce...) or forget all of it completely (if your going into the armed services :lol: )
Obviously you forgot a large chunk of English.
Thanks to Digital Chaos, GoldbergWWE, and ace for the avatar, sig, and badge!
http://devcast.dcemulation.com
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

arrowhead wrote:
DaMadFiddler wrote:Wow...young'uns. I have five weeks left on my Bachelor's degree, and that's because I took a year off to switch majors. I'm'a be a high school TEACHER this fall.

If you are just getting your bachelors degree, you cant teach in a public school without getting your credential.
Some systems let you teach and get the credential shit as your teaching. Gotta sign over a couple years of your life though. Least thats they way they do it in GA,NY and OH.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

arrowhead wrote:

If you are just getting your bachelors degree, you cant teach in a public school without getting your credential. If you are going the sub or private school route like I did while getting the credential process going, be ready for bad hours, 20-25 bucks an hour, and spoiled rotten kids that bust your balls, complain, and whine to mommy and daddy who will whine to the director who will then bust your balls again.

I like your enthusiasm about teaching with the whole capital letters thing, but get back to me in a year and see if you would still capitalize it. Teaching makes you age at least 3 years to every 1 year everyone else ages. Also, you are never done. You get home, then you have to make lesson plans for the next day for each different class. I had to make lesson plans every night for an ESL class, senior english class, and a history class. After the lesson plans are done and you gather all your materials, then you still have to grade papers, assignments, and quizzes/tests.

I hope Im not scaring you off of teaching or anything, but I am just Jaded on it right now. The kids are so disrespectful.
Be a lazy kick ass teacher. Have them grade the assignments, and not give a crap if they cheat. Easy plans. You'll get respek
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

Zealous zerotype wrote: Be a lazy kick ass teacher. Have them grade the assignments, and not give a crap if they cheat. Easy plans. You'll get respek
Teachers like that are a huge part of the problem with undereducated people in the US. While our teachers are letting their students goof around all day, over in Japan and China they are making their kids learn maths and sciences that kids in the US could never hope to learn due to their laziness.
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by MKE »

butters wrote:
Zealous zerotype wrote: Be a lazy kick ass teacher. Have them grade the assignments, and not give a crap if they cheat. Easy plans. You'll get respek
Teachers like that are a huge part of the problem with undereducated people in the US. While our teachers are letting their students goof around all day, over in Japan and China they are making their kids learn maths and sciences that kids in the US could never hope to learn due to their laziness.
yes, but being a hard ass wont motivate the kids to try harder either. just have fun with them, but push them to do there work.

and yeah, NY has a really messed up school year, atleast in comparison to other states...we start in the first week in september and our school year isnt finished until june 27th iirc. although the high school gets out early because of exams.
XBOX live gamertag: MKEmods
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

MKE wrote: and yeah, NY has a really messed up school year, atleast in comparison to other states...we start in the first week in september and our school year isnt finished until june 27th iirc. although the high school gets out early because of exams.
That's how it is over here.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

arrowhead wrote:

I know what I'm doing, thanks ;)

And for now, I'm just registering as a substitute while I work on my credentials. All you need for that is a Bachelor's, a passing score on the CBEST, and a registration for a 30-day permit with the school district.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

DaMadFiddler wrote:
arrowhead wrote:

I know what I'm doing, thanks ;)

And for now, I'm just registering as a substitute while I work on my credentials. All you need for that is a Bachelor's, a passing score on the CBEST, and a registration for a 30-day permit with the school district.
Well, good luck.

BTW, the CBEST is a joke so dont stress too much on it.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head