I'm throwing these out if nobody wants them (Wrestling)

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I'm throwing these out if nobody wants them (Wrestling)

Post by AgentGreen »

I have a whole stack of WWF Magazines dating from 1998-2002. Some are in great condition, others have had pages and pictures torn/cut out of them. Good if you want to look back on the "Attitude" era of the WWF.

Also included are some WWF Merchandise catalog magazine inserts and a few WWF Diva Centerfolds that I took out of the magazines (Back when I thought being gay was a phase and I tried to push myself out of it by hanging them up. Probably too much info, but figured I'd mention it so nobody goes "Who wait, you're gay, why did you hang up WWF Diva posters?"). The centerfolds are Debra, Stephanie McMahon, Lita, and I Think the last one is Miss Kitty but I'm not sure. All but the Lita one are basically intact, the Lita one has tack holes.

Whoever wants them has to take the whole stack. Make me an offer and you'll probably get them. U.S. orders only, payment only in cash and money order. Shipping is $8.10 (Flat rate box). If I get multiple bids I'm just going to split the stack and shipping will be $4.08 each (flat rate envelope) I'm just trying to get any cash I can.

Also, don't forget I have other things for sale.
http://www.dcemulation.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=81587
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Steph looks, or looked too much like a man before. :? :o

I love collecting and keeping old magazines but would prolly get a bunch of duplicates for ones I already have.

as far as current divas go, I like Mickey James, Lillian Garcia and Millena.
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen

Post by AgentGreen »

Also, If you live East of Missouri I'll probably just cover the box/envelope with brown paper and shipping cost would be reduced. Past Missouri, shipping would probably be the same or higher. I do have more WWF magazines from 1996-1998 but they're in a box in the attic and I'm not going to get them unless I get some interest.

Also, I still haven't managed to put this thing on eBay yet:
http://www.dcemulation.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=68694
djray
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by djray »

does it have vic venom's (aka vince russo) columns during that period?

*EDIT* didn't see the US-only clause! so i guess you can forget about answering that question!
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen

Post by AgentGreen »

I think the older ones in my attic have "The Bite" by Venom but the ones I have right here probably don't (I think he started going by his own name rather than the VV penname in the earliest one here then he passed it off to someone).

If I don't generate any U.S. offers I might be able to negotiate international shipping if you can pay in American funds. Where are you?