Arrrghh!! My stupid computer!!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Mattiethomas
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Arrrghh!! My stupid computer!!

Post by Mattiethomas »

It's really acting up now, whenever i turn it on, it turns on, but doesnt respond. I end up having to turn it off, then back on around 15-20 times before it responds. It's not the monitor because it does this other monitors I've tried.

This is starting to tick me off though. :?
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Re: Arrrghh!! My stupid computer!!

Post by ace »

Mattiethomas wrote:It's really acting up now, whenever i turn it on, it turns on, but doesnt respond. I end up having to turn it off, then back on around 15-20 times before it responds. It's not the monitor because it does this other monitors I've tried.

This is starting to tick me off though. :?
That's a great way to fuck up your hard drive.
Vchat20
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Vchat20 »

check your graphics card the CMOS clear jumper. I had this same problem on my IBM clunker and its got a dipswitch on the mobo to clear the CMOS and apparently it got busted to where it was stuck in the clear position and was causing this same problem. got in there with a screwdriver and forced it into the off position and its been running fine.