Sony Mimics Nintendo?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Wagh
Wagh
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Wagh »

Skynet wrote:
-Orbo- wrote:
lynx44 wrote:Anyway, EVERY company in the history of gaming copied Nintendo. The D-pad was created by Nintendo, and nearly every other innovation was. Anolog sticks were started by Nintendo (as far as I remember), then everyone came out with an analog stick, and I'm not sure, but it seems like they were the first to use shoulder buttons. Design stealing is just going to happen. It's not just Sony that does it. Analog triggers on the dreamcast (along with simply the basic look) was copied from Sega by Microsoft. The dual stick format was copied from Sony by Microsoft.

Are better or worse of for doing that? I don't know, but that's just the way it is.

-Matt
Every company should make completely different controllers that don't borrow any features from any other controllers, and they should all look different.
The only problem with that is going from one console to another would be awkward to learn new control layouts each time.
Yeah but they need to understand that Nintendo is JESUS and as such they are NOT allowed to copy JESUS. No one can and no one should ever attempt to make anything remotly similar because that would be against JESUS and do you want to be against JESUS. NO.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Skynet »

I see logic in that comment.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211