360 is the console to own

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Post by melancholy »

milfzor wrote:I still stand by my opinion that EVERY sports game should sell outright for 20 dollars the day they come out.
Sega thought that too, which is why EA practically bought out every sport.
Nemesis
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nemesis »

Humpin' Hasney wrote:
melancholy wrote: And why do people try to prove how graphically powerful a system is by using sports games, especially boxing? You really only have to make two people look really good.
It's not really that for me. It does look a LOT better than XBox. I think thats the benchmark.
I wouldn't say a LOT better, it is better, but it's not a huge jump, and it didn;t totally bllow me away like i though it would, it is much better in some aspects (like with the jagged lines) though
Feel it, Don't think
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

melancholy wrote:
milfzor wrote:I still stand by my opinion that EVERY sports game should sell outright for 20 dollars the day they come out.
as i recall sega also saw a huge jump in their sales that year as well.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Covar wrote:
melancholy wrote:
as i recall sega also saw a huge jump in their sales that year as well.
Heartbreaking, isn't it? Not only did EA eliminate all of it's competition, but it drove other businesses down and created an assured high price point on it's products for years to come.
hrb2k3
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by hrb2k3 »

the sf2 game will be used on Xbox Live Marketplace, and will have online play, of course. i would also prefer sf33s.
DC FoReVeR.!!!
SadisticSaviorX
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by SadisticSaviorX »

pixel wrote:I'll keep loving my modded xbox until the 360 can beat XBMC.
same here. currenty there isnt much i would want to play a 360 for..except for maybe PGR3 and NFS:MW..

untill they come out with the killer app of the year...i doubt ill get a 360 just becuase its next gen...my current xbox does everything i want it to..hell it even runs GentooX! =]
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by JuddWack »

Until it can beat XBMC? You talking about a modded box which would create a work around? I can't freakin wait.

I don't get why Microsoft had to do that though. I mean, technically it shouldn't be necesary, right?

I really like marketplace. They are doing a great job with demo's and stuff. I'd would have liked to see a special christmas or new years gift, but ohwell.
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

melancholy wrote:
Only football, actually. Still, football games are the most popular, and it's loss was huge. And personally, madden doesn't do it for me, so I just don't play football games anymore.