not so mad and disapointed whit my ipod nano anymore.....

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

not so mad and disapointed whit my ipod nano anymore.....

Post by Yonke »

like i was telling you my girl gave me and ipod nano 4 gb
so iwas all hyped and everything but heres where all start going wrong......

i install the ipod softwate (itunes & ipod soft) and everything look fine the computer detect the ipod and all, when i star to use itunes to upload my music to my ipod i looks like it was uploading fine , i unplug my ipod to listen to my music and boom , theres no music in my ipod , so i conect the ipod to my computer again and in the itunes software say it have the songs........so i enter to my computer and browse the ipod to se if really the music is upload ,and the music is there......but i ask myself wtf is hapening.... so i open the ipod update utility to format my ipod so i can try again uploading my music when i run the utility it says cant restore ipod cant read disk and boommmm!! the ipod is dead the ipod dont even turn on..................

so i say maybe it have some fabric defect so yesterday i go to the apple store where mi girl bought and the exchange it fo a new one without a problem............

Today in the morning again all hyped up open my new ipod nano intall the software , conect the ipod to my pc, start uploading my music and again the same $hit................again this damn crap is dead and i have to go back to the store to exchange it.................now im thinking on asking for the money back so i can buy another non apple mp3 player or a psp................

my experiencies whit this i suposs the ipods are no compatible whit my pc????????

the only thing i have diferent in the requeriments is that i dont have service pack 2..............is that the problem..........................

anyone happen something similar????? :x
Last edited by Yonke on Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

i think you may have some kind of problem between your keyboard and seat
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

not just souLLy now wrote:i think you may have some kind of problem between your keyboard and seat
his clothes aren't trendy enough, so the ipod refuses to work.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

Humpin' Hasney wrote:Did you use the "eject" button next to your ipod in iTunes or use safely remove hardware in the toolbar?

If you didn't do either of these, then that is your problem. Don't just disconnext the hardware without removing it first.
yeap anytime i use any usb storage or device y use the remove usb device........and yes everytime i remove the ipod from the pc y use the eject button in the itunes software and wait untill it says now iu can remove it ......
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

Wow you're coming across a ton of problems... strange thing is that the Nanos don't have a major problem with not being able to read the disk, sounds like you're just getting horrible luck.
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

Mabye its just bad luck...but lets face it - you'll be better off getting a different branded mp3 player. Battery life on iPods arent as great as it should be!
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Youre probably uploading music that isnt by U2.
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

today i was a callling to a friend who got and ipod shuffle and it apperas he got the same same problem as me............im thinking that the problem is the service pack 1..................... any of you that have ipods do you run it in service pack 1???????
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

It sounds like you're shorting out the memory or something given that it doesnt start up. I know a TON of people with mp3 players, and not one have had the same problem... :-\
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

Hardware failure has nothing to do with anything software related. To think otherwise is illogical and foolish.
Komid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Komid »

Quzar wrote:
not just souLLy now wrote:i think you may have some kind of problem between your keyboard and seat
his clothes aren't trendy enough, so the ipod refuses to work.
I gotta write that down :lol:
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

i just fix the problem wearing my girl sexy pants whit my [input hardcore band] shirt...........

thnxs anyway...........
Georgie
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Georgie »

Just get your $200-$300 bucks back and get a creative movo they cost $20-$50 now I've got a 128 MB fits 4 cds (in wma format)and runs off 1 AAA batery for like 15 hours
*EDIT*Of couse you will no longer be the "cool kid with a IPOD"*EDIT*
#1 quote
Orange_Ribbon wrote:I feel my crotch is a blank slate in witch to promote spider man, or captain america.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

Georgie wrote:Just get your $200-$300 bucks back and get a creative movo they cost $20-$50 now I've got a 128 MB fits 4 cds (in wma format)and runs off 1 AAA batery for like 15 hours
You're even cooler to fall into the iPod hater fad. Congratulations, your ePenis size is astounding. Plus, WMA = WMD.
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

pixel wrote:
Georgie wrote:Just get your $200-$300 bucks back and get a creative movo they cost $20-$50 now I've got a 128 MB fits 4 cds (in wma format)and runs off 1 AAA batery for like 15 hours
You're even cooler to fall into the iPod hater fad. Congratulations, your ePenis size is astounding. Plus, WMA = WMD.
i once started to fall on the ipod haters side. thinking they were to overpriced with the space it gave you. then i bought a mini and fell in love with iTunes, and the ease of use.
Georgie
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Georgie »

Covar wrote:
pixel wrote:
i once started to fall on the ipod haters side. thinking they were to overpriced with the space it gave you. then i bought a mini and fell in love with iTunes, and the ease of use.
I don't hate Ipod just to much money for what the average person needs (in my opion)
#1 quote
Orange_Ribbon wrote:I feel my crotch is a blank slate in witch to promote spider man, or captain america.
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

ease of use is a big reason to pay more for a product, and the ipod has it in spades.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Bitches, my sansa rocks. Way better than the shuffle, and cheaper.
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen

Post by AgentGreen »

SanDisk's Sansa is okay as long as you can keep a fresh battery in it all the time. Mine started to fuzz at 3/4 battery life. :evil: However that was on the battery that was included with the player and I've since put another battery in it that's been holding up pretty good. However I only use it when I go running or work out so I can tolerate it if it does happen again. As for ease of use, it's just as easy as an iPod if not moreso. Plug it in, XP detects it, and Windows Media Player is like "Hey, wanna synchronize this thing with your playlist?" It's not that hard and it's sure as hell has more features than an iPod Shuffle at the same price.

The only reason iPod is a good buy is because it combines a crummy mass storage device with a crummy Mp3 player, a crummy picture viewer, and sometimes a crummy video player. You pay so much for it because of how it turns several low-quality devices into one easy-to-use name-brand brick of crap.

Did you know that some of the trendy scene kids will call you on it when you don't use the dinky little earbuds that came with the iPod? Happened to a friend. He's a runner and has his iPod strapped to his arm and the earbuds used to keep falling out so he got some of the over-the-ear Philips earbuds and some indie kid he knows was in absolute shock someone was using 3rd Party headphones with it. :lol:
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

Savant wrote:Bitches, my sansa rocks. Way better than the shuffle, and cheaper.
the shuffle is a piece of shit. IMO apple should have never even let it get out of the brainstorming meeting.