Stock OS X HDD icon

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Stock OS X HDD icon

Post by ace »

Does anyone have, or can anyone direct me to the Stock OS X HDD icon? I replaced mine, and don't know where to find the original.
abydos1000
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by abydos1000 »

How did you replace the icon? By cutting and pasting another graphic in the get info box (you can still do this in OS X like you could in OS 9)? In that case, select the HD icon and select cut from the edit menu and the original will reappear. Or did you replace it by tinkering inside the OS? I think some of the programs out there that modify the gui have the option to restore the default icons.
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

Just "get info" of the icon you want, copy it, and "get info" on the one you want to replace, then paste the one you wanted over it. It can be any image file.
abydos1000
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by abydos1000 »

I was actually telling you how to solve your problem. if that is the way you did it, then get info on the hard drive, select the icon, select cut from the edit menu and your original hd icon should be back.
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

Just hitting delete works as well.
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
Digital Chaos
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Digital Chaos »

You have to get naked, and rub oil all over yourself. That'll fix it. At least thats what the old man who came over to fix my computer said.