Ayrton Senna drives a bus!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Matt
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Ayrton Senna drives a bus!

Post by Matt » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:03 am

Bus driver made 'rude gestures'
A bus driver who changed his name to Ayrton Senna in tribute to the late racing driver has been found guilty of making obscene gestures.

Senna, formerly known as John Campbell, was put on probation and placed on the sex offenders' register.

The 37-year-old, of Bruce Road, Paisley, made gestures at the 14 and 15-year-olds as they travelled on a bus in front of his own through Glasgow.

He told Glasgow Sheriff Court: "That's just the way I am."

Senna, who was convicted of a breach of the peace, hit the headlines earlier this year after being fined for crashing his vehicle into another bus.

He had changed his name in honour of the legendary Brazilian Formula One driver who died in a crash in 1994.

The latest offence took place when Senna stopped behind another bus in the city's Stockwell Street in April.

Ayrton Senna said:
That's just the way I am, I am just a big bag of fun

He then caught the attention of two girls - aged 15 and 14 - who were sitting at the back of the other vehicle.

The court heard how the pair initially thought he was "having a laugh" with them, but he then began making gestures which sickened the teenagers.

The matter was reported to his employers First Bus and he was later charged by police.

Senna denied being obscene and claimed he attracted the attention of children "all the time" when he was working.

Earlier this year he told the court: "That's just the way I am, I am just a big bag of fun."

Sheriff Joseph Platt branded his behaviour "sinister".
Source
Paulo Kathanni
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Paulo Kathanni » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:33 am

)()(

This is the end... lol lol lol

Gt.
Jesus Saves...
And passes to Moises...