Drug Question... I think

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sir Savant »

I hope he aint doing meth. Hope it is just some weed.

Follow his ass around for a week to make sure. He may just be starting if it is anything bad.

Is the bottom really burned or just lightly?
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

I've seen people smoke weed and DMT out of those, and I've heard of people building weird weed vaporizers out of them.

He aint smoking DMT, speed is a possibility, it being some weird weed pipe is more likely. Or maybe it's not for drugs, I used to build all sorts of crazy stuff when I was a kid. Or maybe some crack head gave it to him, or he found it.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

IiLuSiv wrote:
If you live in Philthadelphia (not a typo!!) you should know what weed smells like. You don't even have to get that close to smell if it's weed. If it's not.. uh.. yeah you should get him some help. Actually, either way you should. A 15 year old probably isn't smart enough to make sure he isn't getting stuff with "other stuff" in it.
Laced weed in Philadelphia?

Come now.

Are there many gangstas getting hopped up on angel dust cut into their weed in suburban Philidelphia?

It is nearly impossible to get cut Marijuana, you might worry about it having paint or bug spray on it.

There is no benefit for the seller to sell it mixed with anything, unless he has gotten stuck with a funny bag and his market won't buy it if they were to know.
Have you ever been to Philadelphia? :o
Very sexy hero, omg
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by JuddWack »

He says him and his friends tried vaporizeing weed on the last day of school. He had a bag with stems and seeds to go with it.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Just watch his ass for a while.
Raijin Z
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Raijin Z »

Crack smoke smells like hydrogen sulfide (a nasty metallic smell, some describe it as 'robot farts') and peanut butter to me.

Get rid of his ass, he won't bring anything good around with this shit. It's the home owner/lessee's ass if an occupant gets busted there, or leaves illegal materials on the premises. I speak from experience. If you discover illegal drug paraphernalia on your property, call the police before they decide to show up on their own.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

Raijin Z wrote:If you discover illegal drug paraphernalia on your property, call the police before they decide to show up on their own.
You are a jackass.

This is kind of the same situation as a friend having weed in your car, and not owning up to it if a dog finds it. YOU WILL GET CHARGED.

If my landlord found something of mine, called the police, I simply wouldn't admit to it being mine. The cops are likely to just trash it, but if they wanna charge someone the landlord is gonna get it.

Also, following Raijin Z's advice will land you a fiery spot right next to Judas Iscariot in Hell.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
IiLuSiv
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by IiLuSiv »

If you discover illegal drug paraphernalia on your property, call the police before they decide to show up on their own.
You are suggesting, the moral implications of drug use are more important than one's loyalty to their younger brother?

Wow.

Talk about Drug War Reeducation, there is nothing morally wrrong with what he is doing, but he does run a risk in a lot of ways. If it were me, I would just ask him what he was smoking, as long as it weren't meth, I wouldn't care.
I have a secret...
you
got
punkd
lo

ser
Raijin Z
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Raijin Z »

jaredfogle wrote:
Raijin Z wrote:If you discover illegal drug paraphernalia on your property, call the police before they decide to show up on their own.
You are a jackass.

This is kind of the same situation as a friend having weed in your car, and not owning up to it if a dog finds it. YOU WILL GET CHARGED.

If my landlord found something of mine, called the police, I simply wouldn't admit to it being mine. The cops are likely to just trash it, but if they wanna charge someone the landlord is gonna get it.

Also, following Raijin Z's advice will land you a fiery spot right next to Judas Iscariot in Hell.
I don't even smoke, or drink, but I narrowly avoided being CONVICTED (MEANING I WAS STILL CHARGED) of posession with intent to distribute because my fucking apartment roommate left a bag of weed hidden under his mattress. The landlord is NEVER looked at. Even though I didn't sign a lease and paid my rent with cash, it was all ON ME. I still got hit with a bunch of fucking misdemeanors I couldn't afford to sheist my innocence from, and had to pay $3000 in fines and court costs.

So blow me. If you pay rent, you are a suspect. If you don't do drugs, someone who does WILL wreck your life.
IiLuSiv
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by IiLuSiv »

Raijin Z wrote:I don't even smoke, or drink, but I narrowly avoided being CONVICTED (MEANING I WAS STILL CHARGED) of posession with intent to distribute because my fucking apartment roommate left a bag of weed hidden under his mattress. The landlord is NEVER looked at. Even though I didn't sign a lease and paid my rent with cash, it was all ON ME. I still got hit with a bunch of fucking misdemeanors I couldn't afford to sheist my innocence from, and had to pay $3000 in fines and court costs.

So blow me. If you pay rent, you are a suspect. If you don't do drugs, someone who does WILL wreck your life.
You had a weakdyck lawyer.

You cannot be charged with possession of anything, if you give no admission of guilt and multiple persons have access to the premises.

It's a matter of doubt, what did you tell the police in your statement? Did you give one?

What did your lawyer do for you?

If you gave no admission of guilt, denied, denied, denied, denied, proved you had several people with keys to the apartment and passed a drug test.

Aside from having to drop a few bills for a lawyer (Which is unfortunate) it shouldn't have been a huge deal.

I'm sorry that happened to you tho
I have a secret...
you
got
punkd
lo

ser
Raijin Z
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Raijin Z »

hahahah, good luck giving a statement when your only knowledge of the case is a summons to appear in court two days later. The best you can do is plead not guilty and go to trial, but since you're broke, you would be convicted anyway for not having competent representation. It's pretty hard to prove you're innocent of any wrongdoing when you don't know any of the local precedents.

Innocence does not preclude conviction in the US justice system, the obligation to prove one's case falls primarly on the defendant. Fucking duh.