Drug Question... I think

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Drug Question... I think

Post by JuddWack »

Hey guys, my mom was cleaning my little brothers room and she found something really wierd. She was asking me what it was but I didn't know.

It was a light bulb with the screw part broken off and ducktaped to protect from broken glass. There was residue from a lighter at the tip of the outside part of the bulb and the inside had just a tiny bit of residue. I couldn't reach it to touch it but it was a medium toned brown color. The inside of the bulb didn't have any smell at all.

What in the world would this be used for?
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

A pipe....

Crack... Mary J... depends on what it smelled like you could probably tell.

Unless it was just a broken light bulb.... thats it and he tried to melt something to it... I wouldnt inhale anything with broken glass shards inside.
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

For smoking, of course. I had a friend who was cheap and used to smoke weed through one of those things, except he would poke a hole in the side and put a straw through it.
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

Holy shit - your brother is like Mcgaver!
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

Jesus couldnt make a bong out of some tin foil and a water bottle o_O.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

Zealous zerotype wrote:Jesus couldnt make a bong out of some tin foil and a water bottle o_O.
Yeah - definitely use a damned soda can. Throw it away when you're done even and something like this doesn't happen.
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by JuddWack »

Well I dont know how it would work as a pipe. I was thinking drop the stuff in there, light it from the outside and inhale the smoke coming out of the top of the broken bulb but it doesn't smell like burnt pot and I'm sure he could make a much better pipe.

I'm thinking its for something else, but I hope not.
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

JuddWack wrote:Well I dont know how it would work as a pipe. I was thinking drop the stuff in there, light it from the outside and inhale the smoke coming out of the top of the broken bulb but it doesn't smell like burnt pot and I'm sure he could make a much better pipe.

I'm thinking its for something else, but I hope not.
How old is your brother?
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by JuddWack »

It looked similar to this

MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

Hrmm... seems like it may be a crack pipe....

Ooooh boy...

and I'm not a drug user, but I have seen people engineer smoking devices out of a Bic pen.... simply amazing the ingenuity of drug users... if only that could be put towards something productive...
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

Money missing often?
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
GratefulDead
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by GratefulDead »

Hmmm... I dunno about using pop cans and the like. You don't want to be burning and inhaling metals into your system. North americans are already getting far too much of that found in our systems.

I'd say that your brother is most likely smoking weed with it. It's also used like a crack pipe but you'd definitely know if he was doing that, and not many people use crack unless they started off with coke or heroin.

Lots of kids find instructions to make these "vaporizers" off the internet. They're quick, easy, and can be readily made with a few household items and are suprisingly healthy. They heat up weed to boiling point, or close to, to vaporize the thc in the weed and you hit the vapor, leaving out the heavy cannabinoids that make you sleeping and numb pain. This also means that there's no tar because that's only produced from burning plant matter. So being something cheap to make, and extremely efficiant, I'd hope that he's using this ghetto pipe to smoke weed.

Does it smell like very faint burning plant matter? Maybe like an old vegetable? I'm hoping so...

Another thing it could be, and I hope it's not this, is meth. So many people are doing meth now. In states and provinces there's more and more meth popping up, I wouldn't be suprised if your little brother had some dumbass friend introduce it to him. Kids don't know how bad meth is, despite all the attention in the media it's getting. All stereotypes and information in the media is amazingly true about meth (same with crack). It's incredible punishing on your system, and even pure meth is extremely dangerous for hundreds of reasons! I don't know which is worse, crappy dangerous meth, or pure dangerous meth.

If he's a jib head then you'll probably notice weird things because they're just f***** right up. I hate meth with a passion and I'll pray that he's not smoking it. I'm sure he's not smoking much weed, or anything else out of that pipe. It's more of a novel kind of thing to do at a younger age. Just make sure that if he's doing any stimulants out of that thing, seriously give him the beat down and send his ass right to rehad if it's been a while. Everyone thinks that they can handle meth and stimulants but 95% of them have heaps of negative impact on their lives and families through use of them. Horrible drugs..
FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null

Post by FETUS »

ok dude, check your brothers finger tips for burns, see if his teeth are starting to go to hell and if he's full of energy constantly. 10 bucks says he's smokin meth or crack get him help asap.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

If you live in Philthadelphia (not a typo!!) you should know what weed smells like. You don't even have to get that close to smell if it's weed. If it's not.. uh.. yeah you should get him some help. Actually, either way you should. A 15 year old probably isn't smart enough to make sure he isn't getting stuff with "other stuff" in it.
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by JuddWack »

I definitly know what weed smells like. I smoke all the time and I can't really critisize him for that because I did when I was his age too. And to be honest pot doesnt ruin lives so I wouldnt really care if that's what its for. Besides I definitly know he smokes pot. I don't really believe in getting pot mixed with other drugs. I think that is just BS they teach you in school. I have never and don't know anyone that this has happened to. It just doesn't make sense from a business standpoint

Also I've seen every kind of home made pipe out there, but never something like this. Since it doesnt have an odor I'm worried it may be something crazy like meth or crack, however I don't know if they have odors. But from my understanding neither of them are a problem in the area I live in, although that doesn't negate it.

Heroin and oxycotton are what all the kids do now around here. I've lost a number of friends do both, but I don't know anyone in my area that does meth.

I think it's just for pot because he doesn't exhibit any symptoms of being a serious drug user. Nobody around here is ever missing anything. He gets good grades in school and has a crappy part time job that would never make him enough money to support a serious drug habit.

I guess I'll find out shortly when he gets home and my mom unloads on him.
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

Xylene wrote:If you live in Philthadelphia (not a typo!!) you should know what weed smells like. You don't even have to get that close to smell if it's weed. If it's not.. uh.. yeah you should get him some help. Actually, either way you should. A 15 year old probably isn't smart enough to make sure he isn't getting stuff with "other stuff" in it.
Philthadelphia. No kidding either, we've got more drug dealers than restaurants.
Very sexy hero, omg
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

I'm anxious... GOSSIP
GratefulDead
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by GratefulDead »

Yeah I wouldn't worry about weed being "cut" with anything. Other drugs are usually more expensive and aren't laced in weed. Unless someone was really assinine and sprayed it with bug spray or something that doesn't happen ever...

Crack, nah. Meth, yes, yes, yes.

I have no idea why, but everyone's doing meth. Everywhere. It's crazy bad shit and I wouldn't be suprised if one of his dumbass friends introduced him to it.
IiLuSiv
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by IiLuSiv »

If you live in Philthadelphia (not a typo!!) you should know what weed smells like. You don't even have to get that close to smell if it's weed. If it's not.. uh.. yeah you should get him some help. Actually, either way you should. A 15 year old probably isn't smart enough to make sure he isn't getting stuff with "other stuff" in it.
Laced weed in Philadelphia?

Come now.

Are there many gangstas getting hopped up on angel dust cut into their weed in suburban Philidelphia?

It is nearly impossible to get cut Marijuana, you might worry about it having paint or bug spray on it.

There is no benefit for the seller to sell it mixed with anything, unless he has gotten stuck with a funny bag and his market won't buy it if they were to know.
I have a secret...
you
got
punkd
lo

ser
Safety in Nimbus
Revenge Therapist
Revenge Therapist

Post by Safety in Nimbus »

My friend mentioned how he knew people that smoked speed out of a lightbulb and they called it a "Focal".