A Good Place To Host Photos?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Specially Cork
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

A Good Place To Host Photos?

Post by Specially Cork »

While Im here in Japan Ive been taking lots of photos and storing them on photobucket and emailing the album links to my friends and family.
Anyway, my account is now full, so I need a new site to host my photos, so does anybody know of anywhere good?

Oh and dont say Imageshack either please, because you cant organise anything into albums etc. Thanks!
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MetalGearRay »

Make a new account.
DCFan2004
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by DCFan2004 »

yahoo photos is pretty nice.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Well Im not too sure about making a new account because its 1 per person, so Ill probably have to piss about making a new email address too, which I will then probably forget in the future and not remember how to access my account. Also, I dont really want my stuff getting deleted for breaking the rules.

And Yahoo photos is a bit "meh" to be honest, last time I used it it displayed my photos really small, which is kind of a waste of my cameras megapixels.
FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null

Post by FETUS »

Why not just keep em on your hard drive back em up on cd or somethin then when you have time to sit and relax you can get a free host and upload everything to that.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

get your own domain and use http://gallery.sourceforge.net

Or I can give you some space too.
area
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by area »

http://www.flickr.com

Only really worth it if you get a pro account ($25 a year), but awesome if you do. 2 gigabytes of pictures to upload a month, unlimited bandwidth on the pictures, different sizes of your pictures stored, ability to arrange photos into Photosets, ability to set permissions as to who can look at your photos (Everyone, Family, Friends, Family and Friends, Noone). People can comment on your photos (if you let them), you can upload via email or cameraphone, or their upload page, or any of the multitude of utilities that do the job. Photos can have notes put on them (like comments, but on an area of the photo rather than the photo as a whole) and photos can also be tagged with keywords to allow for easier searching. There are also RSS feeds for photosets and users, so if someone sets one up pointing to you they can see when you upload new photos in their RSS reader.

Needless to say, I'm a fan.
Matt
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Matt »

You could buy a cool domain name, some basic hosting and load Coppermine or some other PHP Gallery onto it
Vchat20
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Vchat20 »

i prefer imageshack due to the thumbnail's