Your poo or your life

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
User avatar
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
Posts: 10966
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2001 12:34 am
Location: Indiana
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by melancholy » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:56 pm

TreyDay wrote:
toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
|darc| wrote:
TreyDay wrote:The last of defense of the ignorant is, coincidently, the last defense of the genius, which would be me. Where does this come from? Because I thought it would be funny if the mugger pistol whipped the lady for giving him a bag of dog poop knowing he wouldn't want that? She should have tried to make the mugging as smooth as possible. She's lucky the dog wasn't pistol whipped because of her stupidity.
He grabbed the bag from her, you idiot.
Then she should let him have it. A bag of poop is not worth a pistol whipping.
I don't remember reading that she put up a fight for it either.
He grabbed the bag, looked inside, then threw it aside with the lady taking no action but standing there and watching.
I guess we should wait for the police report before we jump to anymore conclusions.
Jump to conclusions? What the hell are you talking about? He ran, if she had been beaten, or shot, or done anything of note, you think they would've reported it along with everything else.
toastman, think about it for a second. Why would she call the cops and news crews if she hadn't been beaten or shot?
Um...perhaps because he tried to shoot her twice, but his gun didn't fire. Hell, the fact that he pulled a gun on her at all is enough to call the cops.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:57 pm

OneThirty8 wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
|darc| wrote:
TreyDay wrote:The last of defense of the ignorant is, coincidently, the last defense of the genius, which would be me. Where does this come from? Because I thought it would be funny if the mugger pistol whipped the lady for giving him a bag of dog poop knowing he wouldn't want that? She should have tried to make the mugging as smooth as possible. She's lucky the dog wasn't pistol whipped because of her stupidity.
He grabbed the bag from her, you idiot.
Then she should let him have it. A bag of poop is not worth a pistol whipping.
I don't remember reading that she put up a fight for it either.
He grabbed the bag, looked inside, then threw it aside with the lady taking no action but standing there and watching.
I guess we should wait for the police report before we jump to anymore conclusions.
Jump to conclusions? What the hell are you talking about? He ran, if she had been beaten, or shot, or done anything of note, you think they would've reported it along with everything else.
toastman, think about it for a second. Why would she call the cops and news crews if she hadn't been beaten or shot?
Perhaps she thought it rather strange that somebody mugged her and STOLE A BAG OF DOG SHIT!!! Did that ever cross your mind?
138, he threw the bag down. So he didn't steal shit from her. Seriously, 138, read the link before trying to respond.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
Posts: 6166
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2002 9:28 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Lartrak » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:02 pm

TreyDay is getting boring.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
User avatar
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster
Posts: 1938
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:59 am
Location: 24 hours from Tulsa
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by greay » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:42 pm

TreyDay wrote: Why would she call the cops and news crews if she hadn't been beaten or shot?
TreyDay, after he realized what was in the bag, he threatened her w/his gun & demanded money, then tried to shoot the dog twice. Seriously, TreyDay, read the link before trying to respond.
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape
Posts: 5031
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 11:11 pm
Location: Saugerties, NY
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by OneThirty8 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:57 pm

TreyDay wrote: 138, he threw the bag down. So he didn't steal poop from her. Seriously, 138, read the link before trying to respond.
He mugged her, pulled a gun on her, and tried to shoot her dog. I'd call the damn cops too. He stole a bag of feces. That would make me call the news people.

By the way, you're a fucking idiot. And an asshole.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:58 pm

OneThirty8 wrote:
TreyDay wrote: 138, he threw the bag down. So he didn't steal poop from her. Seriously, 138, read the link before trying to respond.
He mugged her, pulled a gun on her, and tried to shoot her dog. I'd call the damn cops too. He stole a bag of feces. That would make me call the news people.

By the way, you're a fucking idiot. And an asshole.
what is mugging someone?
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
User avatar
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster
Posts: 1938
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:59 am
Location: 24 hours from Tulsa
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by greay » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:07 am

dictionary.com wrote: To threaten or assault (a person) with the intent to rob.
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape
Posts: 5031
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 11:11 pm
Location: Saugerties, NY
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by OneThirty8 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:10 am

TreyDay wrote:
OneThirty8 wrote:
TreyDay wrote: 138, he threw the bag down. So he didn't steal poop from her. Seriously, 138, read the link before trying to respond.
He mugged her, pulled a gun on her, and tried to shoot her dog. I'd call the damn cops too. He stole a bag of feces. That would make me call the news people.

By the way, you're a fucking idiot. And an asshole.
what is mugging someone?
dictionary.com wrote: Main Entry: mug
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Forms: mugged; mug?ging
: to assault (an individual) usually with intent to rob
Your point? She was mugged twice by the same dude if you want to get technical about it. :roll:
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:18 am

She shouldn't have been walking her dog at night. Especially by herself. It's just not safe anymore.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
User avatar
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice
Posts: 4933
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2001 3:08 am
Location: New Orleans
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by toastman » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:30 am

You shouldn't be breathing.
No signature.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:35 am

toastman wrote:You shouldn't be breathing.
But I do just to spite the odds.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
ETR
Dumb
Posts: 1998
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:36 pm
Location: Because My Heart is in O-H-I-OOOO
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by ETR » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:45 am

TreyDay wrote:
toastman wrote:You shouldn't be breathing.
But I do just to spite the odds.
That made little to no sense.

I love the fact you blame not the mugger, but the lady for being out too late.

Riiiiiiight.
Image
Smiley wrote:I was bored and like to hear myself talk, that's all....
User avatar
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster
Posts: 1938
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:59 am
Location: 24 hours from Tulsa
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by greay » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:49 am

ETR wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
toastman wrote:You shouldn't be breathing.
But I do just to spite the odds.
That made little to no sense.

I love the fact you blame not the mugger, but the lady for being out too late.

Riiiiiiight.
Spite the odds, or... ?
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
User avatar
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800
Posts: 8595
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2001 6:27 pm
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by Skynet » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:51 am

CE is my new null home. This thread is pure gold! :lol:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Post Reply