Your poo or your life

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Your poo or your life

Post by SuperMegatron »

http://comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=G ... 95209.html

Thief Steals Poop From Woman Walking Dog

By Associated Press

SAN DIEGO - This mugger was left holding a bag he didn't really want.

Police said they were searching for a gunman who ran up to a woman while she was walking her dog Monday night and grabbed the bag she was holding. It contained poop.

When the gunman discovered what was in it, he threw it down in disgust, pointed his gun at the 32-year-old woman and demanded money, San Diego police detective Gary Hassen said.

He then aimed his .22-caliber semiautomatic at the dog, named Misty, and pulled the trigger twice but the gun didn't fire, Hassen said. The robber, who was believed to be in his 20s, ran to a waiting small, silver car and fled, police said
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

:guffaw: pwnt
Syd
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Syd »

Worst thief ever.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

What a complete dumbass.

It would have been funny if he reached in the bag to pull out the "money". Lol
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

It would have been super funny if he pistol whipped that ho. :lol:
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

TreyDay wrote:It would have been super funny if he pistol whipped that ho. :lol:
One day you will die, and then a lot of people are going to laugh.
No signature.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:It would have been super funny if he pistol whipped that ho. :lol:
I'll be one of them.
It's thinking...
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

|darc| wrote:
toastman wrote:
I'll be one of them.
Good. Because I would rather you guys celebrate my life than remember my death.
-Mike Jones

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

TreyDay, you are like EvilN.
But without the witty banter.
No signature.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

EvilN wishes he had a fourth of the wit I got. And you guys wish you had a fif of the wit I got so you could understand what I'm saying.
-Mike Jones

toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

The last defense of the ignorant: no one understands.
If we don't understand you TreyDay, might it not be due to your total lack of sense or logic instead of any perceived deficiency on our part?
No signature.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

The last of defense of the ignorant is, coincidently, the last defense of the genius, which would be me. Where does this come from? Because I thought it would be funny if the mugger pistol whipped the lady for giving him a bag of dog shit knowing he wouldn't want that? She should have tried to make the mugging as smooth as possible. She's lucky the dog wasn't pistol whipped because of her stupidity.
-Mike Jones

|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

TreyDay wrote:The last of defense of the ignorant is, coincidently, the last defense of the genius, which would be me. Where does this come from? Because I thought it would be funny if the mugger pistol whipped the lady for giving him a bag of dog poop knowing he wouldn't want that? She should have tried to make the mugging as smooth as possible. She's lucky the dog wasn't pistol whipped because of her stupidity.
He grabbed the bag from her, you idiot.
It's thinking...
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

|darc| wrote:
TreyDay wrote:The last of defense of the ignorant is, coincidently, the last defense of the genius, which would be me. Where does this come from? Because I thought it would be funny if the mugger pistol whipped the lady for giving him a bag of dog poop knowing he wouldn't want that? She should have tried to make the mugging as smooth as possible. She's lucky the dog wasn't pistol whipped because of her stupidity.
Then she should let him have it. A bag of poop is not worth a pistol whipping.
-Mike Jones

toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

TreyDay wrote:
|darc| wrote:
I don't remember reading that she put up a fight for it either.
He grabbed the bag, looked inside, then threw it aside with the lady taking no action but standing there and watching.
No signature.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

TreyDay wrote:
|darc| wrote:
You're an idiot
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
|darc| wrote:
He grabbed the bag, looked inside, then threw it aside with the lady taking no action but standing there and watching.
I guess we should wait for the police report before we jump to anymore conclusions.
-Mike Jones

toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

TreyDay wrote:
toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
|darc| wrote:
I guess we should wait for the police report before we jump to anymore conclusions.
Jump to conclusions? What the hell are you talking about? He ran, if she had been beaten, or shot, or done anything of note, you think they would've reported it along with everything else.
No signature.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
|darc| wrote:
Jump to conclusions? What the hell are you talking about? He ran, if she had been beaten, or shot, or done anything of note, you think they would've reported it along with everything else.
toastman, think about it for a second. Why would she call the cops and news crews if she hadn't been beaten or shot?
-Mike Jones

OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

TreyDay wrote:
toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
|darc| wrote:
toastman, think about it for a second. Why would she call the cops and news crews if she hadn't been beaten or shot?
Perhaps she thought it rather strange that somebody mugged her and STOLE A BAG OF DOG SHIT!!! Did that ever cross your mind?