Your poo or your life

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
User avatar
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
Posts: 3520
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:47 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Your poo or your life

Post by SuperMegatron » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:55 am

http://comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=G ... 95209.html

Thief Steals Poop From Woman Walking Dog

By Associated Press

SAN DIEGO - This mugger was left holding a bag he didn't really want.

Police said they were searching for a gunman who ran up to a woman while she was walking her dog Monday night and grabbed the bag she was holding. It contained poop.

When the gunman discovered what was in it, he threw it down in disgust, pointed his gun at the 32-year-old woman and demanded money, San Diego police detective Gary Hassen said.

He then aimed his .22-caliber semiautomatic at the dog, named Misty, and pulled the trigger twice but the gun didn't fire, Hassen said. The robber, who was believed to be in his 20s, ran to a waiting small, silver car and fled, police said
User avatar
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:53 pm
Location: UK
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by not just souLLy now » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:57 am

:guffaw: pwnt
User avatar
Syd
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 7:45 pm
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Syd » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:12 pm

Worst thief ever.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight
Posts: 3652
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:26 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Sir Savant » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:04 pm

What a complete dumbass.

It would have been funny if he reached in the bag to pull out the "money". Lol
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:36 pm

It would have been super funny if he pistol whipped that ho. :lol:
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
User avatar
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice
Posts: 4933
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2001 3:08 am
Location: New Orleans
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by toastman » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:28 pm

TreyDay wrote:It would have been super funny if he pistol whipped that ho. :lol:
One day you will die, and then a lot of people are going to laugh.
No signature.
User avatar
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
Posts: 16189
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 6 times
Contact:

Post by |darc| » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:35 pm

toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:It would have been super funny if he pistol whipped that ho. :lol:
One day you will die, and then a lot of people are going to laugh.
I'll be one of them.
It's thinking...
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:39 pm

|darc| wrote:
toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:It would have been super funny if he pistol whipped that ho. :lol:
One day you will die, and then a lot of people are going to laugh.
I'll be one of them.
Good. Because I would rather you guys celebrate my life than remember my death.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
User avatar
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice
Posts: 4933
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2001 3:08 am
Location: New Orleans
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by toastman » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:40 pm

TreyDay, you are like EvilN.
But without the witty banter.
No signature.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:42 pm

EvilN wishes he had a fourth of the wit I got. And you guys wish you had a fif of the wit I got so you could understand what I'm saying.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
User avatar
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice
Posts: 4933
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2001 3:08 am
Location: New Orleans
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by toastman » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:47 pm

The last defense of the ignorant: no one understands.
If we don't understand you TreyDay, might it not be due to your total lack of sense or logic instead of any perceived deficiency on our part?
No signature.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:52 pm

The last of defense of the ignorant is, coincidently, the last defense of the genius, which would be me. Where does this come from? Because I thought it would be funny if the mugger pistol whipped the lady for giving him a bag of dog shit knowing he wouldn't want that? She should have tried to make the mugging as smooth as possible. She's lucky the dog wasn't pistol whipped because of her stupidity.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
User avatar
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
Posts: 16189
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 6 times
Contact:

Post by |darc| » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:54 pm

TreyDay wrote:The last of defense of the ignorant is, coincidently, the last defense of the genius, which would be me. Where does this come from? Because I thought it would be funny if the mugger pistol whipped the lady for giving him a bag of dog poop knowing he wouldn't want that? She should have tried to make the mugging as smooth as possible. She's lucky the dog wasn't pistol whipped because of her stupidity.
He grabbed the bag from her, you idiot.
It's thinking...
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:11 pm

|darc| wrote:
TreyDay wrote:The last of defense of the ignorant is, coincidently, the last defense of the genius, which would be me. Where does this come from? Because I thought it would be funny if the mugger pistol whipped the lady for giving him a bag of dog poop knowing he wouldn't want that? She should have tried to make the mugging as smooth as possible. She's lucky the dog wasn't pistol whipped because of her stupidity.
He grabbed the bag from her, you idiot.
Then she should let him have it. A bag of poop is not worth a pistol whipping.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
User avatar
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice
Posts: 4933
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2001 3:08 am
Location: New Orleans
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by toastman » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:14 pm

TreyDay wrote:
|darc| wrote:
TreyDay wrote:The last of defense of the ignorant is, coincidently, the last defense of the genius, which would be me. Where does this come from? Because I thought it would be funny if the mugger pistol whipped the lady for giving him a bag of dog poop knowing he wouldn't want that? She should have tried to make the mugging as smooth as possible. She's lucky the dog wasn't pistol whipped because of her stupidity.
He grabbed the bag from her, you idiot.
Then she should let him have it. A bag of poop is not worth a pistol whipping.
I don't remember reading that she put up a fight for it either.
He grabbed the bag, looked inside, then threw it aside with the lady taking no action but standing there and watching.
No signature.
User avatar
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
Posts: 9889
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2002 11:42 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Roofus » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:26 pm

TreyDay wrote:
|darc| wrote:
TreyDay wrote:The last of defense of the ignorant is, coincidently, the last defense of the genius, which would be me. Where does this come from? Because I thought it would be funny if the mugger pistol whipped the lady for giving him a bag of dog poop knowing he wouldn't want that? She should have tried to make the mugging as smooth as possible. She's lucky the dog wasn't pistol whipped because of her stupidity.
He grabbed the bag from her, you idiot.
Then she should let him have it. A bag of poop is not worth a pistol whipping.
You're an idiot
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:27 pm

toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
|darc| wrote:
TreyDay wrote:The last of defense of the ignorant is, coincidently, the last defense of the genius, which would be me. Where does this come from? Because I thought it would be funny if the mugger pistol whipped the lady for giving him a bag of dog poop knowing he wouldn't want that? She should have tried to make the mugging as smooth as possible. She's lucky the dog wasn't pistol whipped because of her stupidity.
He grabbed the bag from her, you idiot.
Then she should let him have it. A bag of poop is not worth a pistol whipping.
I don't remember reading that she put up a fight for it either.
He grabbed the bag, looked inside, then threw it aside with the lady taking no action but standing there and watching.
I guess we should wait for the police report before we jump to anymore conclusions.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
User avatar
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice
Posts: 4933
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2001 3:08 am
Location: New Orleans
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by toastman » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:34 pm

TreyDay wrote:
toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
|darc| wrote:
TreyDay wrote:The last of defense of the ignorant is, coincidently, the last defense of the genius, which would be me. Where does this come from? Because I thought it would be funny if the mugger pistol whipped the lady for giving him a bag of dog poop knowing he wouldn't want that? She should have tried to make the mugging as smooth as possible. She's lucky the dog wasn't pistol whipped because of her stupidity.
He grabbed the bag from her, you idiot.
Then she should let him have it. A bag of poop is not worth a pistol whipping.
I don't remember reading that she put up a fight for it either.
He grabbed the bag, looked inside, then threw it aside with the lady taking no action but standing there and watching.
I guess we should wait for the police report before we jump to anymore conclusions.
Jump to conclusions? What the hell are you talking about? He ran, if she had been beaten, or shot, or done anything of note, you think they would've reported it along with everything else.
No signature.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:43 pm

toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
|darc| wrote:
TreyDay wrote:The last of defense of the ignorant is, coincidently, the last defense of the genius, which would be me. Where does this come from? Because I thought it would be funny if the mugger pistol whipped the lady for giving him a bag of dog poop knowing he wouldn't want that? She should have tried to make the mugging as smooth as possible. She's lucky the dog wasn't pistol whipped because of her stupidity.
He grabbed the bag from her, you idiot.
Then she should let him have it. A bag of poop is not worth a pistol whipping.
I don't remember reading that she put up a fight for it either.
He grabbed the bag, looked inside, then threw it aside with the lady taking no action but standing there and watching.
I guess we should wait for the police report before we jump to anymore conclusions.
Jump to conclusions? What the hell are you talking about? He ran, if she had been beaten, or shot, or done anything of note, you think they would've reported it along with everything else.
toastman, think about it for a second. Why would she call the cops and news crews if she hadn't been beaten or shot?
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape
Posts: 5031
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 11:11 pm
Location: Saugerties, NY
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by OneThirty8 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:55 pm

TreyDay wrote:
toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
toastman wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
|darc| wrote:
TreyDay wrote:The last of defense of the ignorant is, coincidently, the last defense of the genius, which would be me. Where does this come from? Because I thought it would be funny if the mugger pistol whipped the lady for giving him a bag of dog poop knowing he wouldn't want that? She should have tried to make the mugging as smooth as possible. She's lucky the dog wasn't pistol whipped because of her stupidity.
He grabbed the bag from her, you idiot.
Then she should let him have it. A bag of poop is not worth a pistol whipping.
I don't remember reading that she put up a fight for it either.
He grabbed the bag, looked inside, then threw it aside with the lady taking no action but standing there and watching.
I guess we should wait for the police report before we jump to anymore conclusions.
Jump to conclusions? What the hell are you talking about? He ran, if she had been beaten, or shot, or done anything of note, you think they would've reported it along with everything else.
toastman, think about it for a second. Why would she call the cops and news crews if she hadn't been beaten or shot?
Perhaps she thought it rather strange that somebody mugged her and STOLE A BAG OF DOG SHIT!!! Did that ever cross your mind?
Post Reply