Shiavo dead

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Shiavo dead

Post by FETUS »

skar
how powerful i am!

Post by skar »

finally.
ninja
DCEmu's own ninja
DCEmu's own ninja

Post by ninja »

Sorry to chime in here, but that last post sickens me. While its true that there was a great debate over the whole case, to sit there and say "finally" when she or anyone for that matter passes on, is truly, utterly, disturbing.
Delete my posting account.

Thanks.
Syd
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Syd »

I think it's pretty bad that her husband starved her to death. What's even worse is that he wouldn't even let her parents see her before she died.
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

Too soon?
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

skar wrote:finally.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

There was no reason to leave her in a vegetative state that long. Most people would have pulled the plug long ago from lack of money. To me, after someone goes past hope of recovery it's time to end the pain.
skar
how powerful i am!

Post by skar »

ninja wrote:Sorry to chime in here, but that last post sickens me. While its true that there was a great debate over the whole case, to sit there and say "finally" when she or anyone for that matter passes on, is truly, utterly, disturbing.
i'm sorry but it's just what i feel... after all this person was able to find peace.

It wasn't meant to be offendingor ignorant.
Ominous 0nionfrog
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Ominous 0nionfrog »

skar wrote:finally.
yeah... :twisted:
jaredfogle wrote: Every time you jack off, you kill thousands of "people."
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

I dont want to sound like a ghoul, but yeah, finally. This woman has been a celery stock for 15 years. Think about where you guys were 15 years ago.....I was 9. She has been a veggie for almost 3/4 of my life. I know most of the republicans and pro lifers know more than your average harvard trained doctor because Jesus has bestowed His knowledge upon them/you for all of your support in congress and high school lunch time clubs, but in this case the doctors were right. She was never going to get better, and I cant imagine having to be a carrot for 15 years. I believe her husband knew whether she would want to be kept alive by machines or not, and I think it is rediculous that khunts like tom delay are going to use this womans life to advance their political careers. Lets not forget that hospitals/treatments/medications are all very expensive and I doubt her husband could afford it for 15 strait years. I know social security probably helped but that still doesnt cover all of it. Let me put it this way, a month ago I was in the hospital because of a heart thing. For the 3 nights I was sleeping over in the hospital it cost me 12 thousand dollars. Can you believe that shit? 12 thousand dollars for about 10 blood tests, brteakfast lunch and dinner for 3 days, and a cardiogram. Thank God I have a high deductable insurance or me and my parents would have to be selling a lot of stuff around the house. Now imagine the astronomical cost of living in a hospital for 15 years.

Dont be morons.
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

I don't know, I would of done it a lot sooner. She is like living but not really living. It is messed up that he wouldn't let the parents see her though. I also would of done it a lot sooner then making her starve to death.
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

The only way he could have done it is making her starve to death, because the same moron republicans that are trying to get ahead on this deal also lobby so hard to keep doctor assisted suicide and euthanasia illegal. Unless her husband went all million dollar baby on her and fled, the people involved would be arrested for homicide. So it came down to the only way it is not murder is if she starved to death because she couldnt feed herself; this way it is a natural passing.

EDIT: BTW, if she is in a vegitative state like the doctors said she wouldnt feel the pain anyway.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

SYSTEMatic wrote:Image

Too soon?
Whoever drew that should get it copywritten fast, because for some reason when I see it I smell a south park episode. They could make some money if treyt and matt use the idea.
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

arrowhead wrote:
SYSTEMatic wrote:Image

Too soon?
Whoever drew that should get it copywritten fast, because for some reason when I see it I smell a south park episode. They could make some money if treyt and matt use the idea.
They already did their Terri Schiavo episode.
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
hearld500
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by hearld500 »

Yeah, it is about time. She didn't know she was starving, so it didn't really bother me too much. I know I'm sick of hearing about it on the news though.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

hearld500 wrote:Yeah, it is about time. She didn't know she was starving, so it didn't really bother me too much. I know I'm sick of hearing about it on the news though.
Youll be hearing a bunch more because now everyone is fighting over the bodyand soon to be ashes and burial rights:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... hometown_2
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

I don't mean this negatively, but it's about time! I bet her soul's resting wherever souls go to rest. Thank goodness this didn't drag on longer than it had to.

As with arrowhead, unfortunately I predict a lot more bs to come over this tragedy. People can't let the fricken woman rest! Atleast she's perished and doesn't have to be around even though she couldn't fathom the controversy revolving her. Do the woman a damn favour and let it drop. Now they're got the f***ing pope flapping his damn-near dead gums about this whole fiasco. If he's still being fed from a tube, I'd say I'd pull his a lot faster. The world needs less blind faith which equates to less people spreading their legs and being spoon fed this garbage.
hearld500
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by hearld500 »

arrowhead wrote:
hearld500 wrote:Yeah, it is about time. She didn't know she was starving, so it didn't really bother me too much. I know I'm sick of hearing about it on the news though.
Youll be hearing a bunch more because now everyone is fighting over the bodyand soon to be ashes and burial rights:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... hometown_2
I loath the US media. This is not news. Its a family dispute that deserves to be on jerry springer and nothing else.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

She's in hell.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan