Scientists find soft tissue in T-Rex fossil

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Zealous zerotype »

Hey untill you we're their to SEE this happen do'nt be arguing about was/was'nt their.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

EvilN wrote:REAL history.
If anyone knows "REAL" history, it's Erich Von Daniken.

:roll:
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Well, you cant prove it was there, whereas if I had money I could prove atlantis is there.
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

EvilN wrote:
Edit: beleive it or not EvilN Alamaba Homeschool education doesn't teach someone like you everything you need to know about advanced biochemistry. Sorry.

No, explain to me, how since the average human bloodcell lives less than a year, how a reptile one could survive for literaly 8,000,000 times that?
Uh, just because they found soft tissue doesn't mean they found living tissue. Like Roofus said, it's basically mummified dinosaur.
EvilN wrote:And yes, that is Lemuria/Mu. Now, go read up on it, the comet that took half of the planet with it, the face on mars that mirrors the egyptian pyramids, and the aliens known as the marduk.

Then, you'll have a SLIGHT grasping of REAL history.
Actually, in a million years, Earth will be known as 'Urth,' the sun will be red, and the moon will have vegetation. I know, because I read it in a book. I read in another book that in the future, mankind will live on a desert planet and become addicted to the semen of a giant worm. These things must be true, because somebody wrote them down once. Pfft... you need to learn REAL history. Like, the history of things that haven't happened...

Oh, wait... that is what you're talking about. Things that never happened.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

There is no way soft tissue would be able to survive that many years without drying up. Sand rock is not the same as sand. It has the properties of rock, not the properties of sand. If sandrock had anything to do with it, then why weren't the other fossils found in sandrock have soft tissue? Is this the first fossil ever found in sandrock?
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

EvilN wrote:
How do you figure?
I'll answer you and toastman's question with a question...is it really possible for bone marrow and blood to survive for MILLENIA without decaying?
Wait a second, you think that dinosaurs were walking around during Christ's time? Are you batshit insane?
It's thinking...
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Well, atleast he believes that dinosaurs did exist at some point. I'll give him that.

My grandma is a born again christian and used to tell my mum that there's not such thing as dinosaurs. :lol:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

|darc| wrote:Wait a second, you think that dinosaurs were walking around during Christ's time? Are you batshit insane?
:rofl:

He believes in Atlantis and Lemuria, so why not the Flintstones?
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

Wait a second, you think that dinosaurs were walking around during Christ's time? Are you batshit insane?
No.

About 2000ish years before that. A roman general described dragons, if I do believe. I'll find the quote later.
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

No.

About 2000ish years before that. A roman general described dragons, if I do believe. I'll find the quote later.

Thanks for the book reccomendations.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

About 2000ish years before that. A roman general described dragons, if I do believe
So have many many people throughout history. :?

And if you truly believe dinosaurs were around 2000 years before christ, then you got more problems then I could have imagined!
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Can you imagine, a dinosaur so ferocious that not even HE could tame it?

I have to get that book.
Sand rock, a rock made of cemented sand.
From Dictionary.com

Sand rock is clearly not sand. Its CEMENTED sand. :roll:
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

EvilN wrote:
Wait a second, you think that dinosaurs were walking around during Christ's time? Are you poop insane?
No.

Then your point is nil.
EvilN wrote:I'll answer you and toastman's question with a question...is it really possible for bone marrow and blood to survive for MILLENIA without decaying?
You are suggesting through this question that it is not possible. In order to not be millenia, we have a maximum of 1999 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds and however small you want to go to. You are therefore suggesting that the dinosaur fossil in question is less than 2000 years old. Two thousand years ago was what? CHRISTS TIME? Ah yes. Christ's time. But ok. Let's ignore that arguement for a second.

EvilN wrote:About 2000ish years before that. A roman general described dragons, if I do believe. I'll find the quote later.
You do realize that Rome hadn't even been founded in 2000 BCE? Rome was founded in 753 BCE. But a Roman general? According to Wikipedia, the first battle Rome was in took place in 496 BCE. I suspect there were earlier battles, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

You are, therefore, claiming that sometime between today and 2758 years ago there were living dinosaurs.

Tell me, oh supposed wise one, how did these dinosaurs die out? They just decided to not live anymore? Any great catastrophe would have been recorded; this isn't that far back.

I will repeat: You are batshit insane.

You arguements directly conflict with each other and you have no sense of relativity of dates. Please simply state that you are wrong and leave this arguement. The cold facts are completely against you.
It's thinking...
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

His gundam told him all of it. His talking, only slightly not brain damaged, gundam.

A few fries short of a happy meal.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

Im going to clear all of this up for you guys. There has never been anything such as a dinosaur. There were giant "jesus horses" in the past, but there were never any "dinosaurs". Satan used "paleontologists" to convey his cursed and wicked lies about the history of man and somehow turned jesus horses into the modern day dinosaurs. And although I am no mod here, I am forbidding the further use of the word dinosaur, and am requiring the proper name for these bohemouths......jesus horses.

EDIT: Batshyte is pretty insane.....good call.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Jesus Horses..... That just rofls my waffles.

ARF!
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

You do realize that Rome hadn't even been founded in 2000 BCE? Rome was founded in 753 BCE. But a Roman general? According to Wikipedia, the first battle Rome was in took place in 496 BCE. I suspect there were earlier battles, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

You are, therefore, claiming that sometime between today and 2758 years ago there were living dinosaurs.
No, dragons.
Plint, the roman naturalist wrote: "so enormous a size as easily to envelop the elephant with its folds and encircle with its coils. The contest is equally fatal to both; the elephant, vanquished, falls to the earth and by its weight crushes the dragon which is entwined about it."
Tell me, oh supposed wise one, how did these dinosaurs die out? They just decided to not live anymore? Any great catastrophe would have been recorded; this isn't that far back.
They were hunted to extinction in europe. Saint George the Dragonslayer comes to mind. Some are still around, actually. Mokale Membe comes to mind. And the Loch Ness monster.

There is one beautifuly preserved.

Oh, and ape?

Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Where did you get those pics? Both, especially the dragon one. Very interested.

Dragons are not dinosaurs.
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

Hey, I can do that too!

I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

EvilN wrote:
Plint, the roman naturalist wrote: "so enormous a size as easily to envelop the elephant with its folds and encircle with its coils. The contest is equally fatal to both; the elephant, vanquished, falls to the earth and by its weight crushes the dragon which is entwined about it."
There is no such Roman naturalist as plint.

However, you may be talking about Pliny (the Elder--Pliny the Younger was the nephew of Pliny the Elder, who gave an account of the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius).

I did a project on Pliny the Elder in Latin I.

Are you fucking retarded? Have you even read Naturalis Historia? I imagine not. The ideas in there are farfetched and crazy.

And once again, Pliny was born in 23 CE which means he was after Christ. By the time he got to the stage to writing, Christ was dead. This would mean dragons lived since Christ (within the last 2000 years).

YOU ARE RETARDED. GIVE IT UP.
It's thinking...