Second Sight (Gamecube)

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
DCCase
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Second Sight (Gamecube)

Post by DCCase »

Got the game yesterday along with Rouge Ops, (Stay away from Rouge Ops, shoud of known better, but it only cost 7 Dollers CAN). Anyway Second Sight is enjoyable, the only problems I have is with the save system, and sometimes the frindly AI can be annoying.

What do you think of the game, I would give Second Sight an 8 out of 10.
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

I rented the Xbox version and I thought it was pretty good.
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

The save system pissed me off. I played it for about an hour, never found a save point, then the power went out.
Maximo2703
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Maximo2703 »

yeah ive been thinkin about getting second sight but i heard Rogue Ops was decent whats wrong with it
DCCase
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by DCCase »

Maximo2703 Wrote
yeah ive been thinkin about getting second sight but i heard Rogue Ops was decent whats wrong with it
The control system is awkward, and the game is boring, plain and simple. The graphics are decent, but graphics don't make a game, gameplay does. The game was cheap, so I guess it was worth the price I paid for it. :| [/b]
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

I have 2nd Sight on Xbox. I really liked the game, almost as much as TS2 infact. I know they're completely different but they reminded me of each other so much.

The ending of the game kinda through me, I won't go into details but you'll see when you get there.

I had to revert to a walkthrough every so often, which I almost never do, because some things just weren't that obvious to me for some reason. :dontknow:

The saving system did suck, yes. However if you're persistant enough you'll get through it.

My bro got it around the same time I did, he got to the level Madness and got stuck. Hasn't played it since... :lol:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

...Weren't you a mod, EvilN? What happened to the pretty medals above your avatar?
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

DaMadFiddler wrote:...Weren't you a mod, EvilN? What happened to the pretty medals above your avatar?
Did I just get transported into an alternate universe? I don't think EvilN will ever become staff on this site; far too many people hate him.
Link2k4
DCEmu Banned
DCEmu Banned

Post by Link2k4 »

I like rouge ops, I bought it for $10 usd for GC and for the price point its a great game, the graphics are a bit choppy but its a good game, I would give it 8.5 out of 10. I haven't played second sight yet, but I will soon.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

..Weren't you a mod, EvilN? What happened to the pretty medals above your avatar?
I think he had all silver, that's all.
Butters speaks the truth.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

I got Second Sight on Xbox, like what was already said, the save system sucks, but it is the only let down of the game, hey it's better then having no save system at all, why i remember back in the day, when you would have to sit there and finish a whole game in one setting, no save point or nothing, yep thats when gaming was really hard, you kids have it too easy in this day and age :lol: .
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

lol
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

zero wrote:I got Second Sight on Xbox, like what was already said, the save system sucks, but it is the only let down of the game, hey it's better then having no save system at all, why i remember back in the day, when you would have to sit there and finish a whole game in one setting, no save point or nothing, yep thats when gaming was really hard, you kids have it too easy in this day and age :lol: .
Warp zones! Don't act like you didn't use them!