Sonic DS...where can i find the trailer?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jessman »

az_bont wrote:
Veggita2099 wrote:Looks like a video clip from Sonic 3d blast. I hope its not a port of that game!!!! *Cringes*

Actually if they ported that game and gave it save support it would be a decent game.
Or, you could just memorize the level select, like I did:

B, A, Right, A, C, Up, Down, A

:P

lol. not to argue, but when you post it like that it seems harder to remember, but when you SAY "Baracuda" it's incredibly easy. ha ha ha. and yeah, until this point, i only saw SCREENSHOTS of the sonic game, but the more i hear about it, the less i like. this stinks...lol.

Spreading his inquiries all over the net!

<^_^>
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I kinda wish I hadn't sold my Sonic 3D Blast now lol. I would have played it through with those level select codes.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
arcticfeather
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by arcticfeather »

az_bont wrote:Exactly how are you supposed to keep your fingers over the four main face buttons, plus the two triggers, plus hold the thing, all with one hand?
You don't, in metroid for example you hold the DS with either your left or right hand and control movement with the D-pad or 4 face button (depending on which hand you are using) and you therefore can also press on the shoulder buttons (used for locking on possibly) - all the rest is done using the stylus
burnerO
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by burnerO »

BoneyCork wrote:Yes, you use one at a time.

Stream this "sonic ds demonstration" video. Its not just sonic ds, but a 10 minute E3 video, itll show you how the touchscreen is meant to work. You get to see a lot of good DS games too. Wario ware with the stylus is looking cool.

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/sonic ... q=sonic+ds
Thanks kindly for the video.

Call me old fashioned, but the wanking motion required for Sonic to run looked retarded.
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Hurricane Hasney? wrote:
perry wrote:
BoneyCork wrote:Yes, you use one at a time.

Stream this "sonic ds demonstration" video. Its not just sonic ds, but a 10 minute E3 video, itll show you how the touchscreen is meant to work. You get to see a lot of good DS games too. Wario ware with the stylus is looking cool.

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/sonic ... q=sonic+ds
Seemed pretty cool. Sonic looked pretty boring there though no choice whatsoever in the game except making him go faster.. though as he said it's just a quick E3 demo, so hopefully the full game will be a lot more than that.
I reckon that if they do a Sonic DS, that little demo showcase should be the special stage if anything :)
Cosign.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
arcticfeather
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by arcticfeather »

Remember all the games shown at E3 were purely tech demos to show the sytlus in use

Sonic DS has been ocnfimred to be development (i think), but that doesn't mean it will be anything like the E3 demo
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

arcticfeather wrote:Remember all the games shown at E3 were purely tech demos to show the sytlus in use

Sonic DS has been ocnfimred to be development (i think), but that doesn't mean it will be anything like the E3 demo
Not all of them.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

arcticfeather wrote:Remember all the games shown at E3 were purely tech demos to show the sytlus in use
Remember Luigi's Mansion was shown as a tech demo demonstrating the power of the GC on things like particle effects and interactive scenery like flowing curtains etc before it was a GC launch title.

I'd be very surprised if at least half of the tech demos shown do not in fact become full blown launch games