*i'm working on making a sega horror film read on*

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by farrell2k »

You're more likely to raise money by becoming a gay cam whore. Good luck funding your idea...
spaghetti
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan

Post by spaghetti »

Hey I'll pay for the gay cam whoring!
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

...so you're basically asking people to give you money - I would say invest but people who invest money usually have at least a slim chance of getting a percentage back on any profits not a photo and a dvd) for a film that there is not even a script for?

its true that not every film in hollywood is made by a 'george speildberg', but those who are really serious about getting into the movie making business fund themselves to do so - Peter Jackson (of LOTR trilogy fame) made his first film Bad Taste on weekends while holding down a fulltime job, and paying for cameras / film / props / special effects himself, and getting his friends to 'act' for free, as well as playing 2 of the parts in the film himself
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Why do you write 'film' as fi'm' ?

And oh yeah.. ha ha ha
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

It's funny, gamedude thought everyone would be all like, sheah rock on! A sega movie dude that is so cool. But instead we're all like, dude your stupid STFU!
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Re:

Post by Calavera »

Calavera wrote:It's funny, gamedude thought everyone would be all like, sheah rock on! A sega movie dude that is so cool. But instead we're all like, dude your stupid STFU!
Lol yeah pretty much, he had such faith in his film. I truly wanted to see his Sega movie become a reality. I wanted Arnold Scwarzenegger to play the role of Z-80 Zilog A,j,a The Roto-Ziller. But alas I think we can finally adnit that gamedudex2 is not going to deliver on the Sega movie, I've been checking this thread daily for over 12 years now hoping to hear an update from gamedudex2. Today I finally figured I'd go ahead and make a new post about it, it's not gonna happen. So if anyone else is still checking this thread for thread for updates from gamedudex2 on his amazing Sega movie idea, save your refresh button and give it up. I just don't think it's gonna happen. :cry:
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Re: Re:

Post by mankrip »

Calavera wrote:adnit
Calavera wrote:this thread for thread for
You're impersonating him pretty well.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Re: Re:

Post by Calavera »

mankrip wrote:
Calavera wrote:adnit
Calavera wrote:this thread for thread for
You're impersonating him pretty well.
Indeed, and I thank you for that. It reminds me of the time when Roofus made a Perfect Strangers on teh Knight Rider.