Official List of Most Violent or Politically Incorrect games

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MystiK »

That SMB2 hack is nothing

There is a Doom Mod created by the KKK or some other Aryan Org., forgot the name but it is definitely the most offensive thing i've ever seen. The hero is white ofcourse and all the monsters are these warped pics of black people that are mutilated to make them really look like monsters : lips are excessively big, etc etc. One memorable part of the game is one of the bosses name is...''Big Nig''.
Furthermore the game had some healthy sales figures and they had shortages at some points. Plain disgusting.
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Yes, they also changed the name to Probotecter so it woudlnt offend Germans, I responded by importing Contra 3 'lets attack aggresively'
Uh, maybe I'm forgetting something, but why would the name "Contra" offend Germans?
Furthermore the game had some healthy sales figures and they had shortages at some points. Plain disgusting.
...wait a minute. They were SELLING a Doom mod? That's pretty flagrantly illegal, unless ID gave them permission which I REALLY doubt.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Did anyone else see Luois Theraux (sp?) meets the Nazis? They had little kids around five, and they were explaining how they teach them what's right through videogames. They had a rather modern-looking game in proper 3D, which the little kids were cheerily playing shouting out how they had to "Kill the niggas".
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
OldSkoolGamer
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by OldSkoolGamer »

Plumbers Don't Wear Ties. 3DO.
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Lartrak wrote:
Yes, they also changed the name to Probotecter so it woudlnt offend Germans, I responded by importing Contra 3 'lets attack aggresively'
Uh, maybe I'm forgetting something, but why would the name "Contra" offend Germans?
Iirc there was/is (not sure which is right) a German special forces outfit that goes/went by the name Contra, it was something like that I think
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
Phantom
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Phantom »

AmadeusZull wrote:conkers bad fur day
By far.
"Nothing works" - Catweazle
spaghetti
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan

Post by spaghetti »

Doesn't Hitman Contracts have something about a young girl being sliced up and hung from a meathook or something? Not to mention sexualized violence?