Huge $4.99 Game Clearance Sale!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Veggita2099 »

Geez the more and more I play these games the more and more I am finding there harder then sh*t. Can't even get off the damn boat on summoner 2, and I can't even come close to defeating the first boss on Mystic Hero's. So far the only game I have played more then 30 minutes is Haunted Mansion heh. I haven't really tried minority report or Rygar much though.

On that Rune game Id probably enjoy if I could get out of the damn starting cove. I have dove all over the place and only thing I could find was a lesser rune (which does nothing special).
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
impetus
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by impetus »

Rygar is an awesome game, similar in style to Castlevania: Lament of Innocence but I did get stuck in the second level or so...
mink03
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by mink03 »

the list said ddr....and damnit i really wanted a 5 dollar DDR game...i really could use ddrmax especialy for 5 bucks not this 25 bucks used shit at EB
crabcakes
Mikey1109
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Mikey1109 »

impetus wrote:Rygar is an awesome game, similar in style to Castlevania: Lament of Innocence but I did get stuck in the second level or so...
is that like a remake of the nes rygar or something? i think i saw a barbarian on the front of the game which made me wonder...
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Mikey1109 wrote:
impetus wrote:Rygar is an awesome game, similar in style to Castlevania: Lament of Innocence but I did get stuck in the second level or so...
is that like a remake of the nes rygar or something? i think i saw a barbarian on the front of the game which made me wonder...
The only 2 things it has to do with the NES version is the name, and the fact you use that disc as a weapon. Otherwise its completely new.

Rygar on NES was a fun game, the only thing that really sucked about it was no save support. I mean that game took forever to get anywhere in and they had no save support or password support. Onlytime I really ever got to play through that game was useing a emulator with save support. Never was able to beat the final boss though.

(EDIT)

Well im allready fed up with them as well. Guess this is why they sold them for $5, nobody else wants them. Probably going to put them all on ebay. Goes to show also why the Ps2 has so many titles on it, they let any peice of crap be published and put on the shelf. Just for the records I did actually get to stage 2 of minority report. At that point it was Oni all over again. A Action kung-fu style game where the enemies have guns you can't dodge for the life of yourself. Now I wish I had never went up there. Only 2 games I can really stand is Haunted Mansion and Waverave, and the keyword here is STAND THEM.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Hey, Veggita. If you ever want to make your $5 back on that Wave Race, PM me.
impetus
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by impetus »

er, dang it melancholy beat me on the exact thing i was going to say...
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

If I go to sell any of them I will want more then $5. Even though I paid 5 each for them, I spent $10 in gas getting there and back, and I had to put up with the dorks and nerds who pushed there way through there like a pack of wild animals.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

If I go to sell any of them I will want more then $5. Even though I paid 5 each for them, I spent $10 in gas getting there and back, and I had to put up with the dorks and nerds who pushed there way through there like a pack of wild animals.

I would actually put them on ebay starting off at like 5.99 each. I figure I might get 7 or 8 for them on there.
impetus
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by impetus »

along with the hundreds of other dorks and nerds who already thought of it ;)
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

impetus wrote:along with the hundreds of other dorks and nerds who already thought of it ;)
Yea I know, probably gonna wait a few weeks see how it goes. I might just end up eatting my money on this run. Normally I don't have too hard a time getting most of my money back on crap titles. This time I don't got high hopes.