American charged with drowning Iraqi prisoners

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by OneThirty8 »

Lartrak wrote:I find liberal trollers more amusing than conservative trolls. Almost always.
That's because liberals know how to be amusing when we want to be.
Lartrak wrote: I have seen a few extremely over-the-top conservative trolls that said things so outrageous that they became hilarious though.
Perhaps they follow the example of the conservative in the White House? He often makes me laugh out loud before I remind myself that he's the guy in charge. Then I just get scared because our leader is a friggin' moron.
Mikey1109 wrote:let's change 'fighting' to 'heated debating with a side of name-calling'.
:D :P
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Ex-Cyber »

I find liberal trollers more amusing than conservative trolls. Almost always.
Indeed, though I have a soft spot for Colin Quinn's trollish humor. As long as it's at least marginally in line with the topic at hand: best liberal troll post ever. Or at any rate, the most famous, and with good reason.
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

i cant belive we are talking about them the 1st 3 filsm are funny.. the 4th is coming out troma was so cool as to let fans write the script online and email them it as part of a contest a lot of people won and got a few pages each :)
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

i cant belive we are talking about them the 1st 3 filsm are funny.. the 4th is coming out troma was so cool as to let fans write the script online and email them it as part of a contest a lot of people won and got a few pages each icon_smile.gif
2 and 3 are godawful. But honestly, "subhuman" in the title... first thing I thought of was that series.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
weeperofsouls
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by weeperofsouls »

seems that discussions like this really show what a person is really like.

my view is that you cannot claim to be 'liberators' if you are acting just like the evil despot you got rid of. abu ghraib shattered any moral high ground or 'noble idea' of the invasion that could've existed.
scott6565
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by scott6565 »

oh so now the US army is killing civilians eh... god bless america :roll: