Post Your Picture Thread

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Post Reply
User avatar
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod
Posts: 2823
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by MulletMan13 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:16 pm

Image

Yes this is Halloween... even though I could've passed for a normal person in Wisconsin... which is the sad part.

Anyways after this I bought a NASCAR lighter and a pack of WInstons and some Skoal chew.... i was set for the night
Image
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
User avatar
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan
Posts: 3071
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: For British Eyes Only...
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Smiley » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:52 pm

I've decided that I'm the most normal looking guy on these here forums :wink:
Image
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan
Posts: 2215
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 2:45 pm
Location: CT, USA
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by Tall Israeli » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:22 pm

Smiley wrote:I've decided that I'm the most normal looking guy on these here forums :wink:
I disagree!
Image
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
User avatar
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800
Posts: 8595
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2001 6:27 pm
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by Skynet » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:29 pm

Tall Israeli wrote:
Smiley wrote:I've decided that I'm the most normal looking guy on these here forums :wink:
I disagree!
I agree with that statement
btm4k
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
Posts: 2602
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 8:29 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by btm4k » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:30 pm

not just souLLy now wrote:
btm4k wrote:ETR, you realize that greay prolly checks this thread every day, right?
:nono: because all gay people sit at home reading dcemu to beat of to all our ugly asses daily, i really dislike ignorance.
:nono: because thats what i said :roll:. dont put words in my mouth. i really dislike ignorance.
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace
Posts: 6297
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2001 7:07 pm
Location: Canada.
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by ace » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:49 pm

Smiley wrote:I've decided that I'm the most normal looking guy on these here forums :wink:
Put your money where you mouth is :roll:
XPoGoX wrote:ETR how much did those cost ya?...I have 4 going down my neck cost me over 100$. Had them a year now...no infections. People who troll on an emulation board calling other ppl gay or stupid is kinda ironic no?.. :twisted: :twisted:
Well that would be true if the aggressor was gay... But I'm going to assume they are not, thus making that statement un-ironic.

I use gay as an example because I didn't see anyone call ETR stupid.
XPoGoX
XPoison FreeX
XPoison FreeX
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2001 12:40 am
Location: Connecticut
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by XPoGoX » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:12 pm

..so what makes etr picture gay again?.
User avatar
Pablo
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Pablo » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:22 pm

Mullet: are you the redneck-looking guy in the middle wearing flannel? cause you kinda look like David Arquette. And is the guy to the far right sposed to be a sphincter or something? :lol: he's a fruit loop, he is. And the girl to the left is kinda cute. :oops:
User avatar
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster
Posts: 1938
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:59 am
Location: 24 hours from Tulsa
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by greay » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:29 pm

btm4k wrote:
not just souLLy now wrote:
btm4k wrote:ETR, you realize that greay prolly checks this thread every day, right?
:nono: because all gay people sit at home reading dcemu to beat of to all our ugly asses daily, i really dislike ignorance.
:nono: because thats what i said :roll:. dont put words in my mouth. i really dislike ignorance.
What were you saying, then?

(and for the record, I'm a pretty with-it and together guy. I'm a college graduate. I'm smart enough to not check this thread every day. I only check threads when there're new posts.)
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
User avatar
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
Posts: 2706
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:59 pm
Location: Waiting in the sky
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by AgentGreen » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:30 pm

Well it looks like he's got a vagina "mask"...but he looks like he's wearing a nazi uniform...Vagina Nazi?
Image
ETR
Dumb
Posts: 1998
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:36 pm
Location: Because My Heart is in O-H-I-OOOO
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by ETR » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:39 pm

XPoGoX wrote:ETR how much did those cost ya?...I have 4 going down my neck cost me over 100$. Had them a year now...no infections. People who troll on an emulation board calling other ppl gay or stupid is kinda ironic no?.. :twisted: :twisted:
15 a piece for the surface piercings, 10 for the nipples.
Image
Smiley wrote:I was bored and like to hear myself talk, that's all....
User avatar
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod
Posts: 2823
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by MulletMan13 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:41 pm

lol.... actually hes wearing a nice pair of slacks, a nice black shirt and a black tie.... with the most offensive mask ever. THat was the point.

ANd yes, I was actually "Cudahy, Wisconsin" personified..... David Arquette... never heard that before! THanks?
Image
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace
Posts: 6297
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2001 7:07 pm
Location: Canada.
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by ace » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:48 pm

XPoGoX wrote:..so what makes etr picture gay again?.
Duh, Jeeba said so.
btm4k
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
Posts: 2602
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 8:29 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by btm4k » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:56 am

Godfearing greay wrote:
btm4k wrote:
not just souLLy now wrote:
btm4k wrote:ETR, you realize that greay prolly checks this thread every day, right?
:nono: because all gay people sit at home reading dcemu to beat of to all our ugly asses daily, i really dislike ignorance.
:nono: because thats what i said :roll:. dont put words in my mouth. i really dislike ignorance.
What were you saying, then?

(and for the record, I'm a pretty with-it and together guy. I'm a college graduate. I'm smart enough to not check this thread every day. I only check threads when there're new posts.)
you can't read?
User avatar
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster
Posts: 1938
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:59 am
Location: 24 hours from Tulsa
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by greay » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:35 am

btm4k wrote:you can't read?
nope.
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
User avatar
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
Posts: 4044
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:53 pm
Location: UK
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Post by not just souLLy now » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:38 am

explain then, why ETR would need to be reminded that Greay probably checks this thread every day?
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace
Posts: 6297
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2001 7:07 pm
Location: Canada.
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by ace » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:23 am

He does? Shit, I've gotta start posting more pictures.
btm4k
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
Posts: 2602
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 8:29 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by btm4k » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:39 am

not just souLLy now wrote:explain then, why ETR would need to be reminded that Greay probably checks this thread every day?
Last I checked, my comment was directed toward ETR, not you. If you can't figure it out, go away.
ETR
Dumb
Posts: 1998
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:36 pm
Location: Because My Heart is in O-H-I-OOOO
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by ETR » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:53 pm

btm4k wrote:
not just souLLy now wrote:explain then, why ETR would need to be reminded that Greay probably checks this thread every day?
Last I checked, my comment was directed toward ETR, not you. If you can't figure it out, go away.
And I loves me some Greay, so he can look at my sexy body all he wants.
Image
Smiley wrote:I was bored and like to hear myself talk, that's all....
User avatar
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
Posts: 4044
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:53 pm
Location: UK
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Post by not just souLLy now » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:26 pm

btm4k wrote:
not just souLLy now wrote:explain then, why ETR would need to be reminded that Greay probably checks this thread every day?
Last I checked, my comment was directed toward ETR, not you. If you can't figure it out, go away.
:roll:
Post Reply