dragonball z the cartoon : (

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
therealyoshi
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

dragonball z the cartoon : (

Post by therealyoshi » Fri Feb 08, 2002 9:51 pm

Remember when dbz aired for the first time in the u.s it was awesome the animation was top notch the color was cool the sound was incredible well anyways the animation doesn't seem as sharp as it used to be the voices and effects aren't as cool as they used to be
i'm kind of let down with the new episodes i think to myself what could have been. so why did it change so much anyone wanna fill me in?
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull » Fri Feb 08, 2002 9:58 pm

well u gotta undertand dbz has 2 ruch 2 make all dme episodes. so they rush on the animation 4 the non fighting scenes.

there are close to 300 episodes. and 60% of them were rushed.

have u tried renting or buying dbgt yet?

all top notch animation of db but story is less on par as with dbz.

it is a kool show. i'm pretty old but when i saw dbz on sub version i was blown away. this was liek early 93. jeez me almost 20. dammit.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
therealyoshi
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by therealyoshi » Fri Feb 08, 2002 10:14 pm

is that the reason why hmm : ( hey i'm almost twenty myself no need to be sad 'bout that, i'm glad to be older! let the money keep up rakin' in : )
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba » Sat Feb 09, 2002 3:32 am

I used to like DBZ... until every saga became so repetive... *yawn*

/me turns on the Gundam Wing
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Chalavet » Sat Feb 09, 2002 10:04 am

I really enjoy the old Dragon Ball episodes. I remember watching them on Toonami back when they came out this past fall. I saw a 2 dvd box set of the episodes so I bought it, and I couldn't stop laughing (especially when the wish was finally made). Not as intense with the fighting scenes as Dragonball Z, but I would have to say it is a lot funnier though.
dreamcaster1
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by dreamcaster1 » Sat Feb 09, 2002 7:43 pm

dude that dragon ball dvd set rocked but i will never get why in dbz oulong cant shape shift anymore he is just a pig on that show
Katana_

Post by Katana_ » Sun Feb 10, 2002 12:43 am

I really like the new Krillin voice and really hate the new Vegita voice. I miss krillins bald head, and barely no piccalo or any of the other gang...yamcha(sorry my spelling is probably off) TYen.... oh well Hurcules(mr.satan) Is probably the funniest part of that show as of late.