How to keep a convo with a girl going?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
navi
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by navi »

this is slightly off topic but it might help :)

first i've learned if your serious about getting with a girl, make sure you go for a girl you can talk to everything about with. if this girl your talking about now gasps and acts all offended when you mention something say sex, profanity etc... then obviously she's not gonna be the one for you. the person you date will like you for who you are not for who your pretending to be for the sake of trying to impress her.

i mean think of it like this, if worse comes to worse you might have to end up marrying this girl. now are you gonna be comfortable spending the rest of your life with a girl you can't be yourself around? :wink:

try going for a girl that feel like a friend, for example my fiance, she's into anime, video games, and a ton of other stuff i like. yes i know some people have told us, we're too much alike but we're really not. we're two different people who happen to like the same things. the bottom line is look for someone you can relax and talk to.

this girl your seeing now if you don't feel 100% at ease with her then don't take it as anything serious. don't get me wrong nothing wrong with banging her :P but when it comes to a life-partener remember this person should be a friend first lover second :D trust me it helps out a lot if you have a problem and they actually Understand what's pissing you off instead of just nodding and going along with you :lol:
compacho
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by compacho »

Just talk to a girl like you would with guys, but just keep the sex talk to a minimum. Girls already know that guys wanna bang just about anything. I believe girls these days are more like guys than ever, so treat her like you would with normal friends. The easiest way to flirt is by giving them smiles. You'll seem more upbeat and more interesting. Trust me, it works. And eye contact is crucial, just don't stare hard. If you wanna keep the conversation going then just comment on the surrounding environment, let her talk, and get ready to knod a lot :mrgreen:
zickfun
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by zickfun »

relax im only 15 as if im gonna marry her 8-)

funky advice people...thanks a lot
i dont think ill ask her out cause shes interested in another guy and she keeps asking me about him cause im his friend :) so yeah...its over :wink:
Prophet][
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Prophet][ »

zickfun wrote:relax im only 15 as if im gonna marry her 8-)
I've heard that before.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Show her how much male jelly you have and she'll offer her eggs.
It's thinking...
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

grab her boobs. That'll get some action going.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Slim_Oracle
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Slim_Oracle »

Random_Troll wrote:grab her boobs. That'll get some action going.
Yeah, her hand to your face.

About your new problem zickfun, just tell her that your friend is a jerk and won't like her like you do. Sure its underhanded, but if you like her, go for it.
I'd kill myself too if my last name was...COMBS!
zickfun
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by zickfun »

naa shes like full on into this guy, shes telling me like how she wants to screw him :| :roll:

but now im after another chick that ive been talking to for ages, ive known her since primary school but only been talking to her since last year...i like her but i donno if she does, and this one i talk to REALLY easy 8-) (before we were going on about chiense medicine WTF! :) ) hehe i wanna go out :wink: should i ask her out? i donno what to do never done it before hahaha... :oops:
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

Slim_Oracle wrote:
Random_Troll wrote:grab her boobs. That'll get some action going.
Yeah, her hand to your face.

"I bet you a buck I can grope your boobs a foot away from you with both hands behind my back"

"what? No way"

*gropes boobs

"Worth a buck I'd say"

*slap*
zickfun
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by zickfun »

thats what i was thinking :P
compacho
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by compacho »

Lol, if you're gonna grab her boob then please do it in a suttle way and be smooth about it.

I remember when i was around 13 or 14, I was just regular chit-chatting with a girl, I put my arm around her shoulders, and i jiggled her milk bags a lil. That might not be the best move but it worked at that time. Might as well try grabbing boobs now cause when you turn 18, you're not gonna get away with it so easily.

In my experience, I think if you wanna grab something then the butt is something a girl would mind the least. Forget I said grab. DON'T grab, squeeze, or grope at all. Caress the body part first.
ninja
DCEmu's own ninja
DCEmu's own ninja

Post by ninja »

talking to girls is easy. you want to try to find something that interests her, perhaps movies / music / cars / whatever. build on that and then go from there. youll get used to it. its hard to talk to them at first, but to be honest, ive had lots of girls tell me its hard to talk to guys, so im sure its a mutual feeling. youll get over it and all will be fine. dont grab her boobs straight off, youll get smacked.