Lik-Sang

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
pkScary
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lik-Sang

Post by pkScary »

hrmmmm. ordered a mod-chip from them on the 27th......said it would come in 1-3 days. When it hadn't come in like 10 days, I decided to call UPS, it was in louisville for a long time. Well it turns out that US customs has it now. Well im out 48 bucks DAMN.

a website that i shouldn't post here has people experiencing similar problems :cry:

i guess i can't do a guide on how to install a mod-chip now :(

i'll keep u posted......lik-sang might be able to work it out ;)
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Need Help with Sega Saturn System

Post by Chalavet »

I've got a problem with my Sega Saturn, and I was wondering if anyone knows what I can do to fix this problem. It powers up, but it says that the drive door is open. However, it says this when the door is down. Also, I guess because of this, it doesn't bother to try reading the discs. Does anyone know how to fix this, or is it just a nice big paper weight?
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Chalavet »

My bad, I hit the wrong button (too close to the right).

Is there any way that you can get in contact with customs to get your mod chip? That sounds quite messed up that they are taking your stuff. Maybe they like games too. I would probably fight to get it back. Hopefully, Lik-Sang can make some accomodations.
kaze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by kaze »

Lik-Sang is tryiong to get the necessary paperwork to get the modcips out of customs and into the customers' hands. they said be patient, and f they cant do it , theyll refund your money.
Current Music:
Himekami - Exceeding Love
Little Viking - Future
Nas - God's Son Adam Freeland - Fear
Ibana - Shell / Half Pain
pkScary
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by pkScary »

yea, in addition to my modchip, they took the other thing i ordered from lik-sang. and 8mb true memory psx memory card. why the heck did they take it!? but anyway......kaioshade please keep me posted.
JustinVisible
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JustinVisible »

are the US customs now making it so nothing can be ordered from Lik Sang now (does this include other import stores in japan :?: ) this really bites I wanted to try importing some stuff from Lik Sang soon :x :cry:
BurgerKing-Where Ca$h is King
pkScary
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by pkScary »

Yes well, at least your ass isn't in tha shiyat like mine :(

http://www.customs.ustreas.gov/

I couldn't find anything there, but.........it doesn't hurt trying :?

shame... :cry:
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I just got my FlashLinker from Lik-sang.com yesterday and I just paid 18 for shipping and that was it? It took about 7 or 8 days to get it I think.
kaze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by kaze »

I received an e-mail from lik-sang. customs is giving thema very hard time. basically from what i hear the chips were being inspected because such a large quantity of them arrived at once (i assume a ton of people rushed to get them to make sure they dont sell out.) so i guess it did look kind of suspicious to get a bunch of little chips.

anyway they are still trying. you can order things from them, just be aware that some things might not make it. someone i know ordered a modded gamecube and it arrived 3 days later. another ordered a GBA and it is being held. so at this point it is a gamble.
Current Music:
Himekami - Exceeding Love
Little Viking - Future
Nas - God's Son Adam Freeland - Fear
Ibana - Shell / Half Pain