white history month

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:04 am

cactusjoe3 wrote:see trey you never been to california what you know is the deep south . which is still hugely racist in this time era due to the civil war residual feelings.
in california people prosper no matter what race you are thats why i say you have no excuses.
you have the power to change your life . like every other brotha out there has the power to do the same. hispanics do best with what tehy have the black community needs to do the sme and stop whining about what they dont get and work for it.
dont be wanting a hand out . do what ya gotta do to get where ya wanna be understadn what im sayin man.
Okay, so you've said that I live in the deep south and that there's still racism here, but a black man has no excuse not to excel here, in the deep south, which you yourself say racism is still a major problem. Well, you're just a typing contradiction, aren't ya?
ask me if i give a hell abotu my spelling . so what . dont derive from the god damned issue.
at least i make valid points and dont talk utter nonsense abotu blame the white man or there shouldnt be a white history month.
dont put my spellng here thast not whats on trial here its your comments of racism and your irresponsilities of your culture yet you blame the white culture for a lot of poop yet afro culture is no better
You do spew utter nonsense. You say that I was bragging about being on welfare, when you showed no link to a thread were I did it. You gave all the stats without a link.
I didn't start out blaming any white culture until it was pushed. I started only saying that white history month isn't needed because we learn it every other time that isn't February. You guys are the ones that twisted that.
blacks dont even have culture dood, they are just like white americans just poorer and lazier. I mean latios have language, history, art, music. Anythings blacks do is just a derivative of white american culture, to call them a seperate culture is nonsense.
So what? What's the point? All that means is that you guys are living in the past. If you think sitting in clay houses and singing old songs in Spanish is somehow making you rich or making your life easier, then go ahead.
BTW trey they didnt lay teh wya at least my butt got off it and worked hard and got my money to go ahead and buy my house.
so BOOYA. ya didnt pave my way at all i did it my self
I meant paved the way as far as getting the right to vote for minorities, being able to purchase houses, equal opportunity in employment. You know, the stuff that happened back in the 50s-70s.
there are lots of latino billionaires Ernesto Fujimora, Juan Carlos...Just to name two off the top of my head
Nope, the richest Latino in the world is worth 900 million.
http://www.latinomoney.com/pressrelease.html
"The wealthiest Hispanic individual is Alberto Vilar ($900 million)."
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
cactusjoe3
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by cactusjoe3 » Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:53 am

dude im just gonan say this .
you didnt pave the wya for jack.
it was ceaser chavez that paved the wya for latinos in america.
yes you live in deep south a lot of racism there esp birmingham with the 1960's bombs
but you have opportinity as a black male to have affirmitive action to move else where.
yet you refuse ot take it i mean hell if i was in a place where i was hated id move to a place wher ei wasnt just makes perfect sense and hte government will give you scolorship based on it.
this is why i dont understand the afro americian community taking advantage of the opportunies handed to them they just keep classifing them selves in a stero type.
liek drug dealing and shit liek that because of the large illiteracy ratio and uneducated
in teh africian community. i belive education is key to a bright job future so there is no reason for anybody to be on welfare. its iek if oyu talk and you can walk you can work. yet a lot of afro americians refuse to and think its owed ot them because of their ancestors past(this is the militants mind you)
nobody owes them anything. i dont belive in the non eqality thing here in teh states i am half hispanic i dont have a hard time at all accualy i make a godo living because i went to college (no scholor ship i worked for my money part time to put my self thru school)
so basicly i dont belive in free rides. and i dont think the white man is out to get us . we dont learn white history 8 month out of the year. if a important black man appears we learn of it . but teh sd truth is there is more recorded world history in europe and asia than anywhere else in the world. and blacks werent used as slaves (well mostly) untill the new world was founded by columbus (accualy founded by leif ericsson) so with asia and europe there is thousands of eyar s worth of recorded history as with slavery and africa next to none because its all rather new )
so yet most history is of the white and asian race. i dont see where you should be upset its just the sad truth.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
Posts: 6166
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2002 9:28 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Lartrak » Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:08 am

Sickliquid86 wrote:
Also, are there any latino billionares? Didn't think so.
there are lots of latino billionaires Ernesto Fujimora, Juan Carlos...Just to name two off the top of my head
Not to mention a couple different drug lords. hehehe.
GoldbergWWE
Respected Artist
Respected Artist
Posts: 849
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2002 7:04 am
Location: Australia
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by GoldbergWWE » Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:30 am

Reading this topic proves that mixing cultures/races, although pretty on the outside politically, doesn't work. I suppose it'd human nature. No one truely accepts people that are "not thier kind". Suppose we're more like the other mammals on the earth, more so than I was led to believe. As wolves arent accepting of bears, other races really don't accept the other deep down.
I think that's the problem with history. No one ever agrees. History good or bad, right or wrong, is just that:history. Nothing can be done to change it, but the future is a clean slate. One day when all races are combined (and it will happen-except maybe in Japan where the immigration policy is really strict), we wont be having these disscussions.

-G
Image
Telling you what you need to know before you know you need to know it.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
Posts: 3422
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:31 pm
Location: Nigella Lawson Please Marry Me! :D
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by Master Higgins » Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:34 am

Nope, the richest Latino in the world is worth 900 million.
http://www.latinomoney.com/pressrelease.html
"The wealthiest Hispanic individual is Alberto Vilar ($900 million)."
those are only people in the USA genius, ever heard of the Spanish Royal Family? The Airplane company called CASA which the USA coast guard buy there plains from? Ever heard of SEAT one of the largest automotive groups in europe? Ever heard of the Mendellin Cartel :P Basically Trey Day, You are collecting facts that aren't pertaining to what we are talking about, those were Latino Americans not Latinos...PWN3d!
Image
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:07 am

Sickliquid86 wrote:
Nope, the richest Latino in the world is worth 900 million.
http://www.latinomoney.com/pressrelease.html
"The wealthiest Hispanic individual is Alberto Vilar ($900 million)."
those are only people in the USA genius, ever heard of the Spanish Royal Family? The Airplane company called CASA which the USA coast guard buy there plains from? Ever heard of SEAT one of the largest automotive groups in europe? Ever heard of the Mendellin Cartel :P Basically Trey Day, You are collecting facts that aren't pertaining to what we are talking about, those were Latino Americans not Latinos...PWN3d!
I'm not counting people from Spain or Europe as Latino, only Latinos from North and South America. People from Spain aren't latino, they're Spanish. Latinos are people whose culture is derived from Spain that live in North/South America

La?ti?no ( P ) Pronunciation Key (l-tn, l-, l?-)
n. pl. La?ti?nos
A Latin American.
A person of Hispanic, especially Latin-American, descent, often one living in the United States. See Usage Note at Hispanic.

latino

adj : related to or derived from the people or culture of Spain; "the Hispanic population of California is growing rapidly" [syn: Hispanic, Latino] n 1: an American whose first language was Spanish [syn: Spanish American, Hispanic American, Hispanic, Latino] 2: an artificial language based on words common to the Romance languages [syn: Latino]

So stop. Latino Americans are the only latinos. So ha.

You don't know what you're talking about. Latinos are born in the Americas, not Europe.
dude im just gonan say this .
you didnt pave the wya for jack.
it was ceaser chavez that paved the wya for latinos in america.
yes you live in deep south a lot of racism there esp birmingham with the 1960's bombs
but you have opportinity as a black male to have affirmitive action to move else where.
yet you refuse ot take it i mean hell if i was in a place where i was hated id move to a place wher ei wasnt just makes perfect sense and hte government will give you scolorship based on it.
this is why i dont understand the afro americian community taking advantage of the opportunies handed to them they just keep classifing them selves in a stero type.
liek drug dealing and poop liek that because of the large illiteracy ratio and uneducated
in teh africian community. i belive education is key to a bright job future so there is no reason for anybody to be on welfare. its iek if oyu talk and you can walk you can work. yet a lot of afro americians refuse to and think its owed ot them because of their ancestors past(this is the militants mind you)
nobody owes them anything. i dont belive in the non eqality thing here in teh states i am half hispanic i dont have a hard time at all accualy i make a godo living because i went to college (no scholor ship i worked for my money part time to put my self thru school)
so basicly i dont belive in free rides. and i dont think the white man is out to get us . we dont learn white history 8 month out of the year. if a important black man appears we learn of it . but teh sd truth is there is more recorded world history in europe and asia than anywhere else in the world. and blacks werent used as slaves (well mostly) untill the new world was founded by columbus (accualy founded by leif ericsson) so with asia and europe there is thousands of eyar s worth of recorded history as with slavery and africa next to none because its all rather new )
so yet most history is of the white and asian race. i dont see where you should be upset its just the sad truth.
Indeed, Cesar Chavez paved the way for you to be farmers.
Four years later, however, Chavez left CSO to form his own organization, which he called the National Farm Workers Association (NFWA). The name was later changed to the United Farm Workers (UFW). In 1965, Chavez and the NFWA led a strike of California grape-pickers to demand higher wages. In addition to the strike, they encouraged all Americans to boycott table grapes as a show of support. The strike lasted five years and attracted national attention. When the U.S. Senate Subcommittee looked into the situation, Robert Kennedy gave Chavez his total support.

In 1968, Chavez began a fast to call attention to the migrant workers' cause. Although his dramatic act did little to solve the immediate problems, it increased public awareness of the problem. In the late 1960s, the Teamsters attempted to take power from the UFW. After many battles, an agreement was finally reached in 1977. It gave the UFW sole right to organize field workers.

In the early 1970s, the UFW organized strikes and boycotts to get higher wages from grape and lettuce growers. During the 1980s, Chavez led a boycott to protest the use of toxic pesticides on grapes. He again fasted to draw public attention. These strikes and boycotts generally ended with the signing of bargaining agreements.
He did not pave the way to let you vote, live in any house you wanted, he didn't make it against the law to discriminate during employment, and a lot of other things. Black people fought for those rights for all minorities. I never said I did any of that. I said black people. Not me. Read damn you!

I'm not upset about anything. I don't think the white man is out to get me, except for the police, but they really are. I'll pm that story to you later because it's kind of long. I'm black, going to college, but I have no scholorships. Yeah, I looked, but didn't get any. The only way I'm able to pay for it now is because I got financial aid and that pays for tuition and then they give you like $2000 per semester. But these aren't scholorships, I have to pay back all money that I get. Don't tell me that it's easy to get scholorships because I've tried.

I'll just reiterate my first point. We learn about white people a lot during the other months. What would we learn during white history month that would be different from the other months?
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
GoldbergWWE
Respected Artist
Respected Artist
Posts: 849
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2002 7:04 am
Location: Australia
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by GoldbergWWE » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:27 am

Getting, or not getting a scholarship isnt racial. It's bloody hard no matter who you are or what colour or ethnic background you may be. Im English/Irish by decent, but I didnt get a scholarship, I had to get finacial aid and pay it back. I could sit here an whinge (whine in America ;)) about how because I was lower middle class Australian born Canadian white with above average marks got the bad end cuz Im not a born in Australia Aussie I didnt get the scholarship..damn racists. Geez doesnt that sound stupid? lol..

-G
Image
Telling you what you need to know before you know you need to know it.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
Posts: 3422
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:31 pm
Location: Nigella Lawson Please Marry Me! :D
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by Master Higgins » Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:00 pm

A person of Hispanic descent
dood I am bolivian, hispanic is anyone who is descended from spain.
His?pan?ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (h-spnk)
adj.
Of or relating to Spain or Spanish-speaking Latin America.
Of or relating to a Spanish-speaking people or culture.

n.
A Spanish-speaking person.
A U.S. citizen or resident of Latin-American or Spanish descent.
PWN3D
Image
User avatar
Wagh
Wagh
Posts: 5736
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 7:59 pm
Location: YSOH
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by Wagh » Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:23 pm

GoldbergWWE wrote:Getting, or not getting a scholarship isnt racial. It's bloody hard no matter who you are or what colour or ethnic background you may be. Im English/Irish by decent, but I didnt get a scholarship, I had to get finacial aid and pay it back. I could sit here an whinge (whine in America ;)) about how because I was lower middle class Australian born Canadian white with above average marks got the bad end cuz Im not a born in Australia Aussie I didnt get the scholarship..damn racists. Geez doesnt that sound stupid? lol..

-G
quit trying tp point out logic to trey :P
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
Posts: 960
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: the Islands
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by MystiK » Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:38 pm

I'll just reiterate my first point. We learn about white people a lot during the other months. What would we learn during white history month that would be different from the other months?
plausible..
I'm black, going to college, but I have no scholorships. Yeah, I looked, but didn't get any. The only way I'm able to pay for it now is because I got financial aid and that pays for tuition and then they give you like $2000 per semester.
not plausible. My non-citizen friends from brooklyn don't even qualify for finanical aid just because they're not citizens yet they manage to go to college thru scholarships. You just didnt look hard enough and what's ur SAT score? There are colleges that I know of that are dirt fuk cheap and give schols to 80% of their applicants.Frankly, saying u can't get a schol cuz ur black or any other race is stupid.
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:01 am

GoldbergWWE wrote:Getting, or not getting a scholarship isnt racial. It's bloody hard no matter who you are or what colour or ethnic background you may be. Im English/Irish by decent, but I didnt get a scholarship, I had to get finacial aid and pay it back. I could sit here an whinge (whine in America ;)) about how because I was lower middle class Australian born Canadian white with above average marks got the bad end cuz Im not a born in Australia Aussie I didnt get the scholarship..damn racists. Geez doesnt that sound stupid? lol..

-G
I'm not complaining about not getting a scholorship, I actually don't care if I have to pay the money back. It's just that a lot of people were making it seem like it was as easy as filling out scholorship forms, and then, BOOM!, scholorship. Because it doesn't happen that way.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:02 am

Sickliquid86 wrote:
A person of Hispanic descent
dood I am bolivian, hispanic is anyone who is descended from spain.
His?pan?ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (h-spnk)
adj.
Of or relating to Spain or Spanish-speaking Latin America.
Of or relating to a Spanish-speaking people or culture.

n.
A Spanish-speaking person.
A U.S. citizen or resident of Latin-American or Spanish descent.
PWN3D
dood, I don't care if you're bolivian. You said there were a few latino billionares, then I cited a source that was from latinomoney.com, and the richest is only 900 million.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Storminator16
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:12 am
Location: NC/Iraq
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by Storminator16 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:31 am

Trey, why did you bring this crap up? No one needs to talk about race on the message boards.

When is someone going to close this? Why? Because someone eventually WILL say the wrong thing, if it already has not happened.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
Posts: 3422
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:31 pm
Location: Nigella Lawson Please Marry Me! :D
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by Master Higgins » Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:05 am

WillSams wrote:Trey, why did you bring this crap up? No one needs to talk about race on the message boards.

When is someone going to close this? Why? Because someone eventually WILL say the wrong thing, if it already has not happened.
you cited a false source those were only people from the usa then followed to say spaniards aren't latino
Oh yeah and about cesar chavez paving the way for latinos to be farmers, it is a hell of a lot better than crack smokers who just collect welfare which blacks have pioneered in.
Image
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:14 pm

Sickliquid86 wrote:
WillSams wrote:Trey, why did you bring this crap up? No one needs to talk about race on the message boards.

When is someone going to close this? Why? Because someone eventually WILL say the wrong thing, if it already has not happened.
you cited a false source those were only people from the usa then followed to say spaniards aren't latino
Oh yeah and about cesar chavez paving the way for latinos to be farmers, it is a hell of a lot better than crack smokers who just collect welfare which blacks have pioneered in.
latinomoney.com is a false source? That's not a geocities site.



Will, because EvilN brought up his topic up about not needing black history month and he said white history month should exist if black history month exists. The topic was closed because the wording EvilN chose, it was going to start a flame war. It was closed before I could reply, so instead of creating the same topic, I started another from the other point of view, but some people can't stand to hear other people's point of view.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
Posts: 3422
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:31 pm
Location: Nigella Lawson Please Marry Me! :D
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by Master Higgins » Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:47 pm

TreyDay wrote:
Sickliquid86 wrote:
WillSams wrote:Trey, why did you bring this crap up? No one needs to talk about race on the message boards.

When is someone going to close this? Why? Because someone eventually WILL say the wrong thing, if it already has not happened.
you cited a false source those were only people from the usa then followed to say spaniards aren't latino
Oh yeah and about cesar chavez paving the way for latinos to be farmers, it is a hell of a lot better than crack smokers who just collect welfare which blacks have pioneered in.
latinomoney.com is a false source? That's not a geocities site.



Will, because EvilN brought up his topic up about not needing black history month and he said white history month should exist if black history month exists. The topic was closed because the wording EvilN chose, it was going to start a flame war. It was closed before I could reply, so instead of creating the same topic, I started another from the other point of view, but some people can't stand to hear other people's point of view.
no the source was false because it only included people for the usa where as you were talking of the whole race :roll:
Image
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Fri Oct 17, 2003 11:38 am

Sickliquid86 wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
Sickliquid86 wrote:
WillSams wrote:Trey, why did you bring this crap up? No one needs to talk about race on the message boards.

When is someone going to close this? Why? Because someone eventually WILL say the wrong thing, if it already has not happened.
you cited a false source those were only people from the usa then followed to say spaniards aren't latino
Oh yeah and about cesar chavez paving the way for latinos to be farmers, it is a hell of a lot better than crack smokers who just collect welfare which blacks have pioneered in.
latinomoney.com is a false source? That's not a geocities site.



Will, because EvilN brought up his topic up about not needing black history month and he said white history month should exist if black history month exists. The topic was closed because the wording EvilN chose, it was going to start a flame war. It was closed before I could reply, so instead of creating the same topic, I started another from the other point of view, but some people can't stand to hear other people's point of view.
no the source was false because it only included people for the usa where as you were talking of the whole race :roll:
No, it's a real source.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
Posts: 6166
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2002 9:28 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Lartrak » Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:10 pm

It's a real source, it's just an INCOMPLETE source. There's a lot of rich latinos (whatever the **** you want to call them) outside of the USA. There's one drug lord who is believed to be worth close to $2,000,000,000 in South America.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
Posts: 1507
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:44 pm
Location: In DA Hizzy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by TreyDay » Fri Oct 17, 2003 4:11 pm

MystiK wrote:
I'll just reiterate my first point. We learn about white people a lot during the other months. What would we learn during white history month that would be different from the other months?
plausible..
I'm black, going to college, but I have no scholorships. Yeah, I looked, but didn't get any. The only way I'm able to pay for it now is because I got financial aid and that pays for tuition and then they give you like $2000 per semester.
not plausible. My non-citizen friends from brooklyn don't even qualify for finanical aid just because they're not citizens yet they manage to go to college thru scholarships. You just didnt look hard enough and what's ur SAT score? There are colleges that I know of that are dirt fuk cheap and give schols to 80% of their applicants.Frankly, saying u can't get a schol cuz ur black or any other race is stupid.
Not plausible. That's your friends and that's Brooklyn, not me and Alabama. And non-citizens shouldn't qualify for financial aid because it's a government program designed for poor citizens. I did look hard enough, I filled out 7 applications for scholorships, and we don't take the SAT here, we take the ACT.
Frankly, saying u can't get a schol cuz ur black or any other race is stupid
plausible. I only stated what I said because many people were saying blacks get scholorships, they only have to apply. No, those scholorships have a lot of regulations on them. One that I was about to fill out said I would have to write a few essays. No problem. Then if I got the scholorship, I would have to put in community service and attend banquets and a lot of other stuff I wouldn't have time for. Most black scholorships that aren't pure academic scholorships are like that. Yeah, you might have time for that, but I don't.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
Posts: 3422
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:31 pm
Location: Nigella Lawson Please Marry Me! :D
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by Master Higgins » Fri Oct 17, 2003 5:39 pm

It's a real source, it's just an INCOMPLETE source. There's a lot of rich latinos (whatever the **** you want to call them) outside of the USA. There's one drug lord who is believed to be worth close to $2,000,000,000 in South America.
that is what I meant, by false, I didn't mean it was fabricated just that it was false pertaining to the situation. Anyway treyday isn't using his noggin cuz he obviously forgot about the spanish royal family, the argentine weapons company, Chilean Wine tycoons etc
Image
Locked